About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 14:14
blackjack44 blackjack44 is offline
Regular
 
Default 1st dxm trip

uhh...this is wierd my face is gettin all tingly and things r moving really fast right to left this is also taking like an hour to type the t shirt hell thingy looks fuckin awesome and the computer screen looks like its 30 feet away uhhh....its only been 45 minutes so im not even feelin the full effects yet
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 19:13
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

Seriously- i don't think that we needed to know that. Unless you had a question to append to what you typed then you have practically killed your own thread. Also- if everyone posted everytime they had a drug experiance the board would be over-run with crap.

Chunk
 #3 
Old 2002-12-04, 19:16
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

exactly my thoughts chunkmeister..
 #4 
Old 2002-12-04, 22:52
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

i am pretty new to this site's Community section, but i will say this anyway. maybe there should be a forum for experiences/trips. sure it would clog up this forum, but there people could post whatever they wanted regarding trips/experiences. maybe that would be a waste of space, but maybe some people would find it entertaining. i don't know.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-04, 22:56
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

I completely agree with chunkmeister and heartattack.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:42
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

As much as I think it should go, I'm going to leave this open a little - the bitching and the Nazi label [when I've already once said that it's not possible for me to be a Nazi; I'm Italian, than would make me Fascist.

[If anyone things this is pandering too much to the lowest common denominator, please speak up: If we heard as much bitching to close something as we do when we do close something....


Well.... Crap, there's 5 hour difference between writing this line and all above and I just can't pick up the thread of thought.

I�ll bet it's even irrelevant to post now - but I'm a gonna anywho.


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 12-05-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:49
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

i'd close it no ones probably gonna post anything else except to flame maybe..
 #8 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:58
diabolik diabolik is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

first time i got high offa dxm, it was in calculus class in highschool.. I was real sick and I guess being in class, I thought time was moving more than it was.. well it wasn't. I was taking shot after shot of buckleys... it was great.

there, a second post of equal uselessness. At least I didn't separate it into a second thread.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-05, 02:48
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

Suggestion:

If you feel the need to speak to Totse while you're high, try the chat channel.

If you want to write an experience report, wait until after you've come down, then edit the report so it's somewhat intelligible.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-05, 02:52
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 1st dxm trip

Leave it open. It's an interesting POV...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics