About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 08:32
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Pressed Meth?

I've been getting "meth" in pill form for a while now, although I was very weary of the idea at the beginning.

I had never even heard of crank being sold in pills, but I bought some and they turned out to be legit. By that I mean, when I railed them they produced the same effects of a low dose of meth.

So I thought to myself, since it seems they are indeed meth (probably in low doses), why not smoke the junk to get a better rush? The guy who is selling them said he mixes them with weed in a bowl and blazes it to get wired.

If I was going to smoke it, it would have to be in the standard method, i.e. lightbulb pipe. But the pills obviously have fillers and binders that I don't wanna smoke.

Does anyone have any ideas about a possible extraction of methamphetamine from binders/fillers? I doubt a cold water will work, but an A/B might. Any thoughts on this at all?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 08:55
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pressed Meth?

a/b or a turps most definately
 #3 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:33
scoff scoff is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pressed Meth?

I don't know about the extraction, but I have an idea. Try just crushing them up and rolling them in a tobacco joint. If it gets burned and goes into your lungs, it'll probably get u tweeked. Or you can just buy pure meth and smoke it like I did today at lunch. It's like a rollercoaster, and I've been high for six hours!!!
 #4 
Old 2002-12-05, 00:51
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pressed Meth?

it's most likely desoxyn, prescription meth for adults with ADD (& no drug record!) and obese people. if it is, you should do an a/b.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics