About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 03:12
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default My trip...

Well, I posted a thread a couple weeks ago about how I had finally found some LSD and took it. Fortunately, I kept a nice little log... so here it is:


So I suppose, after making
these inquiries to
myself
about what-who I was, and
my mental health,
I should've know
that it wasn't there
or really anywhere
except in me.

Interesting that I should find...
(somewhere in the branches of my tree)
what the fuck? who am I kidding?
myself? for sure, how could I not be?
some random netizen from N.Y.C.? [referring to a friend of mine, i assume]
but anyone anywhere else?

we'll see, we'll find out
once I lay myself bare
to be torn and repaired
and then torn up again...

we'll see, indeed.
only time can unravel
its own mysteries.

---

ok... is possibly the key
to this intense ability
to hold an entire seres of thoughts
inside your head at once and not
slash them down line by line
but spit it out, all at one time?

yay, Yeats!!

---

I FEEL GOOD
WHEN OTHER
PEOPLE LIKE
ME...

No use in dressing it
up in pretty words or
thoughts.

I feel a hell of alot
better about myself
and everything about myself
when other people like me
for it.. that is
what we call evolutionary
perfection...
instinctively, we humans want to be
liked... we bceome a self
righting system..

Is that what its all based on?

---

am I just trying to
find myself?
or am I even looking?
I don't know.. I'm tripping..
-
why does Phish make
me feel so damn good?

always. it has never failed
-
Ahh! why is phish so perfect?!
what makes this mixture of
sounds? Its more than just
music. the music is just
the common ground of
a community... its the people
that make Phish so perfect.

---

to some, one day is some
day�s maybe �
a balloon filled up
with someone�s
daydreams
that
floats away
to one day out there
somewhen, someway, somewhere
waiting for a today
to bring someone�s hum-drum
a hip-hip hooray!

---


And thats about it... It was a fun night, if mild. I'm sure half of what I wrote will make very little sense (it still makes sense to me, even now), but some of it is interesting, nonetheless...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 03:37
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My trip...

Thats cool. I keep a stoned log. Its a small book, about 55% full now, of rants, pictures, toughts of things when Im stoned. I havent written in it in a while, but it has some cool shit in it.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-04, 08:37
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My trip...

Acid makes me feel like I completely see and understand everything going on around me. Like looking through the eyes of an innocent baby, with the mind of my present-day self. Never kept a log per say, but wrote down thoughts and such.


P.S. Wish I could find some acid...

[This message has been edited by kronikus (edited 12-04-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-12-04, 08:51
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My trip...

Very cool stuff. Makes me want to start keeping a log of trips/stoned experiences. The last shroom trip I took was a increadible one...hmmm..maybe I should go write it down...

-GreaterEvil
 #5 
Old 2002-12-04, 11:09
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My trip...

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
Thats cool. I keep a stoned log. Its a small book, about 55% full now, of rants, pictures, toughts of things when Im stoned. I havent written in it in a while, but it has some cool shit in it.


dude thats badass, i just started smoking marijuana, maby ill do that, i know i already keep a dream journal.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-04, 22:32
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My trip...

Thanks for the good feedback, guys... especially on something as obscure as this!

Keeping a log is really helpful when you're trippin' or high... It makes it easier to piece together your state of mind later on when you're clear. Sometimes one finds out some really neat things while tripping and it can be really hard to figure them out later if you don't write them down.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-04, 22:58
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My trip...

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
Thats cool. I keep a stoned log. Its a small book, about 55% full now, of rants, pictures, toughts of things when Im stoned. I havent written in it in a while, but it has some cool shit in it.


that sounds pretty cool but i would feel pretty dorky spending my time high or time after being high writing and drawing pictures. i'm not trying to insult you, this is just how i feel about if i tried doing this.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics