About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 23:37
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm in some deep shit

My dad found my bong sometime this weekend when I was gone. And today I went looking for it where I normally put it, and it wasn't there. I searched the house and found it in his room. So, I thought what to do. I figured stashing it out in the woods would be the best thing. But I dunno, hes not home from work yet. Anyone think what I did was a better idea than taking the heat from an ex-drug cop?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-02, 23:41
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

well, considering he's an ex-drug cop he'll either

-be brainwashed
OR
-know that marijuana is basically harmless

hope he's the latter, and look the thread that had the weed study in it... find pro-pot arguments.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 23:44
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

OR hell shoot me
 #4 
Old 2002-12-02, 23:49
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

What good was hiding it?

He already knows of its existance.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-02, 23:54
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

true... but now he won't smash it.

if you're considering lying i have a tip-
don't.

he won't shoot you, he knows how many years he'll get for that.

go here- marijuana study

[and hell, the fact that you were using a bong (rather than a piece or paper) only makes your use more responsible]

[This message has been edited by CRaZyAmishMaN (edited 12-02-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:05
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Be calm and honest with him, things usually work out that way.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:09
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

oinmy mom gets superpissed when i argue calmly about something.

my dad, however, gets more pissed and slaps me around.

"that's just the way it is..."

i'd calmly ask him why he thinks it's bad, and go through with the reasons why you don't think it's that bad.

[there's a good post on this... i'll find it]

[found it... see SomeEverydayNobody's post.]

Post-PostScript
ah, you actually capitalized the correct letters in my name! ha! you get a prize!
first one to do that, you are. i forget which ones are capitalized sometimes...


[This message has been edited by CRaZyAmishMaN (edited 12-03-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:18
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Good idea CRaZyAmishMaN. I think thats the best one so far.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-03, 03:44
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

At least you only got caught with a bong. Your parents didnt discover you were a thieving junkie, now thats harsh. When my parents found my sack the first time they didnt care at all just told me not to be takin it to school. but they smoke too, so.. my house is probably a little more lax about drugs. Let me tell you im 18 now and im lucky to even be living here after my bust. remmber as long as you got a place to live it aint so bad!
 #10 
Old 2002-12-03, 16:05
Mr.Fubar Mr.Fubar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Just steal it back. My little bro stole a pipe from me once. So I told my mom, and she asked him and he was like "no I didn't". So just deny it. Your dad probably smoked when he was young. I didn't ever think that my parents did until one day when I was 22 and my dad got real drunk and said "I used to sell more pot than you guys smoke.", hehe it didn't make much sense but he admitted to selling it.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-03, 17:27
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Fubar:
Just steal it back. My little bro stole a pipe from me once. So I told my mom, and she asked him and he was like "no I didn't". So just deny it.


Did it go like this:

Mr.Fubar> Mommmm! Little Timmy stole my pot pipe!

Mommy Fubar> Jeez hun, Timmy did you steal Fubar's cannabis pipe?

Timmy> No, i didn't steal my brothers pipe that he uses to smoke an illegal drug

Mommy Fubar> Ok Timmy, Fubar stop telling tales.


Spot the problem with that conversation. If i would have had a pot pipe back when i lived with my parents i sure wouldn't go broadcasting that i had it to them.

Chunk
Sorry Meta, i didn't mean to flame. Really i didn't, its just i think that its a lie or he had really really lax parents.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-03, 17:57
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

All my parents did it. And they know I do it. None of them want me to do it. My step dad says he can't stop me, but he doesn't want me doing it around the house, getting caught with it, or ruining my life. My dad says "do good in school, go to college, get good grades, then smoke all the pot you want." I wouldn't be surprised if I find myself one day bringing him hash for christmas (i know he would appreciate it). My mom on the other hand, is biased and close-minded because she thinks that since it ruined her life, and ruined a lot of people she grew up with, then that means it will ruin mine. She tells me to pursue my dreams, but then tells me I'm not allowed to because "it's a dead end dream". It's unfortunate how closeminded she is. I wish she would understand my determination to succeed in life, and my love of marijuana...
 #13 
Old 2002-12-03, 18:18
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Trust me, it's really not that bad. Sure, your dad may be an ex drug cop or whatever and for all I know he could flip out and beat you or somethin'. Just think about al the other things that coulda happened. What if he found out about pills you stole from your mom or somethin', that'd be somethin' to lose it over.
Anyway, I was in the exact same situation. I came home to find my bong was missing. I searched everywhere then it finally hit me "...maybe he (my dad)has it." There it was, right there in his trashcan. I'll say this, probably the stupidest thing you can do is to steal it back. That's what I did. As soon as he came home "(My name)! You have about 10 seconds to give me that fuckin' marijuana pipe!" I woulda been better off just leaving it there. I took it cause it was my favorite bong...even though it was homemade. The point is, if you take it back, they'll think you're still using. If you just leave it, admit your "wrong doings" and say you quit a couple weeks ago and never got rid of it yet.
I got a question for ya though, is it a homemade bong or a really nice, store bought one? If it's homemade, fuck it, you can always make a new, probably even better one. If it's store bought, well, I'd prolly just let it go, but I guess I understand if you take it, especially if it cost you quite the pretty penny...or even sentimental value.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-03, 21:46
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

pssht, people actually keep homemade bongs?

i enjoy making every bong different... and then fucking it up when high...


anyway... how'd it go?!
 #15 
Old 2002-12-03, 22:38
Element80 Element80 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Surprisingly enouogh, he didn't say anything all night, which was pretty wierd. And yes, my bong is homemade, but its a sweet one.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-03, 23:22
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

You know your Dad best, do what you think is right.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:29
I_Tweak_Too I_Tweak_Too is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

well next time maybe you can consider what i do....i just make the bong( i have an awsome homemade one).. but make to so you can take it part, then stash each piece in different parts in your room, works for me! so if they find one part they wont know what it is...and disreguard it.
but you dont have to take my word for it.....ahhh yes, reading rainbow...the good ol'days....ahem..

[This message has been edited by I_Tweak_Too (edited 12-04-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:31
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

reading rainbow?

well, considering his dad's an ex-drug cop you think he'd know what marijuana smells like...

so stashing parts would just make him lose whatever his dad finds.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:43
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

I personally know two cops. One smokes pot and the other doesn't but isn't against it. Try bringing it up when he's not in a bad mood and talk to him about it. Worked for me and my dad when he found out.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-04, 00:50
TreyDay TreyDay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Maybe he wants to do some father-son bonding. If I were you I would just take it and run. You never know, he might be mad. How's he going to punish you for something that he doesn't have proof you did? Well, he could punish with or without proof, but it would allow you to deny it.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-04, 01:55
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Reading Rainbow was the shit.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-04, 03:06
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

quote:
Originally posted by I_Tweak_Too:
but you dont have to take my word for it.....ahhh yes, reading rainbow...the good ol'days....ahem..]


reading rainbow kicks ass

 #23 
Old 2002-12-04, 15:00
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

>>>Reading Rainbow 6<<<

[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 12-04-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-12-04, 19:40
hartattack2188 hartattack2188 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:
>>>Reading Rainbow 6<<<

[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 12-04-2002).]



hah. pretty good. now, these are really funny-

Reading Rainbow 1
Reading Rainbow 2
Reading Rainbow 3
Reading Rainbow 4
Reading Rainbow 4.5 Mix
Reading Rainbow 5

i didn't make these, but they are really funny
 #25 
Old 2002-12-04, 21:58
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

my mom didnt care at all...

somehow we ended up talking about drugs and im like a lot more people than you think do it

and she said like you?

i said yes and that was about the end of it, shes never even mentioned it since
 #26 
Old 2002-12-06, 04:44
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

My dad would just be like "Boy, You still smokin that reefer...you better cut down a little".......just tell your dad that you smoke and your not gonna stop....he probably smoked too,like mine did....

take a look its in a book, Reading Rainbooow!
 #27 
Old 2002-12-06, 07:44
pablo_escobar pablo_escobar is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit



Chunkmiester that conversation isnt all that unrealistic YOU STUPID COCK SUCKING FAGGOT ive had conversations with my dad along the lines of:

<pablo_escobar> dad quit boss hoggin and pass the fuckin blunt

<seinor_escobar> man you just passed it.

[/QUOTE][/B]
Spot the problem with that conversation. If i would have had a pot pipe back when i lived with my parents i sure wouldn't go broadcasting that i had it to them.

Chunk
Sorry Meta, i didn't mean to flame. Really i didn't, its just i think that its a lie or he had really really lax parents.[/B][/QUOTE]

 #28 
Old 2002-12-06, 12:16
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Say Hey Dad!
Ya know my bong u stole...
If u wanna put something in it i can sell you a nice $20 of Hydro!!!
 #29 
Old 2002-12-06, 18:03
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

Hey hey, my first flame by someone with less than ten posts. I'm so proud. By the way- learn how to quote newbie.

quote:
Originally Posted By pablo_escobar:
YOU STUPID COCK SUCKING FAGGOT


And what if i was. What the hell is your problem with other people's life styles- although i am not gay it really pisses me off when "gay" is the most derogetary insult that one of you teenage simpletons can muster.

I will allow your point though (minus the homophobic insult). Maybe its different nowadays but when i was a teen i sure would have got the shit beaten out of me if i was caught using drugs or if my folks found my drug parifenalia (sp?).

Chunk
 #30 
Old 2002-12-06, 23:58
UrMom UrMom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm in some deep shit

lol, this reminds me of that time my mom found a homemade bong in my room(she claimed to be looking for tape in my room the night when she found it... however, i went to bed at 2 am, so i doubt that she was searching my room for tape in all possible hiding spots at 2 am).... but she didn't know what it was... she thought it was for making explosions or some shit lol. I would just be honest with my dad and be calm. Definitly dont steal it back.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics