About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 06:19
aquila aquila is offline
Regular
 
Default freebasing pot??

is that the idea behind vaporizers? i mean, would that work? as in.. the same way you'd freebase opium? open to flame, just curious
 #2 
Old 2002-12-02, 07:09
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: freebasing pot??

The idea behind vaporizers is that you heat the material just enough to vaporize the THC but not the vegetable matter, providing you with only what's needed and not anything extra, which might be detrimental to your health..

I'm not going to even comment on freebasing opium....
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 07:43
Regular
 
Default Re: freebasing pot??

Well then I have a question or two Metaphysicist. Do vapos effect the taste at all? Does it waste any thc?

Hell, I might buy one. I can't smoke a pack a day and toke anymore, I'll be dead by thirty.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics