About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-01, 19:42
I_Tweak_Too I_Tweak_Too is offline
Regular
 
Default Methocarbamol

my step mom uses this med called Methocarbamol .. i looked it up on the Rxlist and i got curious..so i was wondering if anybody has ever experimented with it..and what are the effects you got?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-01, 20:30
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Methocarbamol

It is a muscle relaxant. I think it's a central acting medication used for pain caused by loss of control in the spinal cord or brain. I was prescribed Cyclobenzaprine i.e. Flexeril 10mg tabs for my lower back pain. I had a laminectomy on discs 4 and 5 when I was a teenager and my lower back sometimes tenses up.

I never abused it, but considering my drug tolerances, it never made me 'dizzy' like it was supposed to.

Consider it as an alternative to Somas, or even some benzodiazepines like Valium, which were originally used as muscle relaxants, not anti-anxiety medications, like they are prescribed in the Western world.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 17:06
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Methocarbamol

Roabin(methacarbomal) is a centeral muscle reacto. I have taken over 7 grams be fore(10 17mg. pills)..nouthing havpened+waste of time.


A friendly bit of advine from your pharmacist.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-03, 00:38
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Methocarbamol

could it be methocarbam(robaxin)?thats a muscle relaxant,about half the strength of flexeril.take 7 or 8 and feel drunky...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics