About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-01, 15:51
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Keeping with the times.

I would just like to state that the only cough syrup I've seen with DXM that has no nasal decongestants, antihistamines, acetaminophen, or guaifenesin is Buckley's DM. I have never robo-tripped, but I figure I should tell other people after riot_kid puked his guts up from all of the guaifenesin in Robotussin.

My little bit of help for the day.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-01, 21:58
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Keeping with the times.

Robitussin Max Cough doesn't have anything except for DXM in it. Neither does honey cough.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics