About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:03
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Heroin.

So now, little man, you've grown tired of grass L.S.D., goofballs, cocaine and hash, and someone, pretending to be a true friend, said, "I'll introduce you to Miss Heroin."

Well honey, before you start fooling with me, just let me inform you of how it will be.

For I will seduce you and make you my slave, I've sent men much stronger than you to their graves. You think you could never become a disgrace, and end up addicted to Poppyseed waste.

So you'll start inhaling me one afternoon, You'll take me into your arms very soon. And once I've entered deep down in your veins, The craving will nearly drive you insane.

You'll swindle your mother and just for a buck You'll turn into something vile and corrupt. You'll mug and you'll steal for my narcotic charm, and feel contentment when I'm in your arms.

The day, when you realize the monster you've grown, you'll solemnly swear to leave me alone.

If you think you've got that mystical knack, then sweetie, just try getting me off your back.

The vomit, the cramps, your gut tied in knots The jangling nerves screaming for one more shot. The hot chills and cold sweats, withdrawl pains, can only be saved by my little white grains.

There's no other way, and there's no need to look, for deep down inside you know you are hooked.

You'll desperately run to the pushers and then, you'll welcome me back to your arms once again.

And you will return (just as I foretold)! I know that you'll give me your body and soul.

You'll give up your morals, your conscience, your heart
And you will be mine until,
"Death Do Us Part"

 #2 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:15
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Heroin.

are you the original author?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:22
sithie sithie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heroin.

that's pretty good.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-01, 03:43
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heroin.

Holy shit dude, did you write that? Good shit.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-01, 04:26
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heroin.

Nice.... I think I am gonna go put that on my wall.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-01, 04:48
Gertrude420 Gertrude420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heroin.

thats good stuff, but to the message before me, shut up u poser bitch! lol
 #7 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:09
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Heroin.

The name of the writtet is on the tip of my tongue...

Unless, of course, I'm just imagining having read it in my past and it's just part of all that I"m caught up in at the moment.

Dude, I know there's no way you could have known: Even if you read the local papers here [even if it was in the local papers here], you'd have no way of knowing I was in any way related to that person they found OD'd in the city during the holiday.

It does make it especially more poignant for me to read it.

I guess it just adds to my list of expereiences and reasons txo be down on recreational use of opiates.


[excuse if this is [more] disjointed than my normal posts; I'm understandably not all here right now.]



[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 12-01-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-12-01, 16:42
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Heroin.

this poem is under drugs/misc on this very
board.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics