About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 21:46
chemicalyaltered chemicalyaltered is offline
Regular
 
Default smokin tea

I read a few post and something in the archives about smoking grean tea.will the produce any kind of affect.I know some of the shit on here is bullshit.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 22:12
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokin tea

I once smoked tea when i was like 12.... It tasted like... tea.... really really harsh.... and no effect.
I also has some nasty taste in my mouth for like a week.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 22:35
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokin tea

some retart used to smoke it down the block from me it smells just like marijuana
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 23:58
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokin tea

Indeed, he must be quite the retart

I've heard it causes a mild marijuana like effect. Try it and see. I can honestly say though, I wouldn't expect anything, because it does sound incredebly silly.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-01, 01:36
DarkStarDMT DarkStarDMT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokin tea

this actually came about because back in the 60's and 70's people would call herb tea....witness the Aerosmith song, whatever its called "sleeping late and smoking tea" and then idiots in the 80s and 90s heard shit like that and thought you were actually supposed to smoke tea.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-01, 02:33
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: smokin tea

Mild euphoria for the first few times you smoke it, after that it gets too harsh to even bother. Yes, I've done it. That's how I know.

I did notice that after I smoked it (not immediately, time-line-wise), I was more able to appreciate marijuana smoke, and I was able to take more in. But like I said, way too harsh on the lungs. Even Jasmine Green tea, which normally tastes like honey-suckle, is total shit.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics