About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:04
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Chasing One with the Other

I crushed and snorted to OC 80mg pills. I felt a little dizzy but overall it had no effect on me. A friend has suggested that I should wait for the first one to hit and then snort the second for a greater compound effect. Is there any sense to this?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:54
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

holy shit dude...id get zoned off of an OC20,and i have a bit of tolerance built up.not much though...have you used oxycodone before?if you have,did you get any effects? if you did,id say the oxies were fake.theres some pills that look exactly like OC's but dont do anything.i know synthroid .112mg tabs look exactly like pink oxies,but theyre just hormone therapy pills...you could also have a really large tolerance,but that wouldnt make sense unless you were using for a while,and if that was the case you wouldnt be asking why they didnt work...the only other thing i can think of is if youre new to the substance,maybe you dont know what you should be feeling and dont really notice it. thats what happened with me the first time i did hydroco...but with 2 OC 80's,i would think even someone who doesnt know they should be high would be nodding. wow,that really sucks for you dude...you put 100 bucks up your nose and didnt get anything out of it...but i think the most likely explanation is that they were fake.were they oxycontins or were they a generic version? the generics would be more likely to be fake because you could take any pill the size and colors of an oxy and say its generic,unless someone goes online and looks up the insciption.post a description of the pill,it may help unless they looked identical to OC's.oh,and did you buy them or pinch them from someones medicine cabinet,or generally how did you obtain the tabs?

[edit: one at a time is good if theyll do anything to you,because youll feel the rush more...i forgot the original question of the post]

[This message has been edited by ballin on a budget (edited 11-30-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 18:16
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

nicky is one of our resident opiate fiends. so i'm sure he has a tolerance.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:03
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

ah...well then i would suggest railing them about 10 minutes apart.but if you dont feel 2 oxy 80's,i would seriously advise a tolerance break...
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 20:20
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

HAHAHA Tolerance break!! Fuck that, get sick so you can start all over and build up a tolerance again!

DJnicky i think that seems pretty normal! I have found oxys feel like they have alot less power when railed instead of takin orally. The ONLY REASON i have railed oxy is when i wake up and needed to get unsick FAST. Feel no real buzz though just a little spacey. I have went through the whole withdrawal thing now and should have lost my high tolerance to oxy but it appears i havent! I railed one OC40 for no real reason... besides im an idiot well anyways it still just made me spacey no warm rush at all. I would suggest crushing them up and pouring the powder in soda or something then drink it, that seems to rush alot better. I have also found if I eat after taking oxy it helps push the pill through my digestive track way quicker and makes the rush much better. BUT maybe oxy just isnt strong enough for you anymore, that is if you still use daliudid on a regular bases, from what i understant the hydromorophone in those fuckes is like 5x more potent than oxycodone.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-30, 20:35
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

hmm,you might be right subvert,ive railed vikes before and had no real effect but i always figured it was because i only did like 2 in one sitting or because snorting seems to release adrenaline for me.i guessed that along with the low dose accounted for me not being buzzed,but maybe opiates arent absorbed as fully into nasal tissue or something...
 #7 
Old 2002-12-01, 13:26
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

Yea, I must admit I have got the tolerance I was on Demarol then on dilaudid for about a year. And there is no way the OC's are fake since I get them in a pharmacy with a prescription. U say "a 100 bucks up my nose'? Is that how much they cost? Shit I have benn selling them to a friend for $15 a pill. Perhaps I should revise that
 #8 
Old 2002-12-01, 16:06
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

most definetly they go for about 50 cents a mg here
 #9 
Old 2002-12-02, 14:43
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

I also have a shitload of Somas and Flexerils are these abusable? All I am doing is OC's and MSir's for fuck's sake I would trade some of it for weed which I cant get in this fucking hole
 #10 
Old 2002-12-02, 16:09
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

Haha ya its been so dry around here for months. Funny thing is i cant get a sack but i can get all kinds of opiods or other pills when i need them. Usually its the reverse you know, no one can even score vicoden but they can get alot of pot.

Anyways take about a 1000mgs of soma that usually fucks me up enough to go numb.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-02, 20:51
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

I took 6 350mg SOma's with codeine and feeling wonderful
 #12 
Old 2002-12-02, 22:21
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chasing One with the Other

Can I move in with you?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics