About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 02:21
cheezzdipp cheezzdipp is offline
Regular
 
Default dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

ok, I know this is wierd but for like 4 days after I smoke, I have to pee every like, hour. does this happen to anyone else?

ok and this really has nothing to do with the post, but the first time I ever smoked (which wasnt that long ago, it must have been like may or some shit) I had to pee sooo bad I got back to my house and i swear to god! i had like no idea whether or not id pissed myself or not, everything beteween my bellybutton and my kees was completely numb! yeah random, but funny.

I, by the way, had not pissed myself
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 03:03
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

I never had that experience first time i got high i dont know man maybe your starting to get a bad bladder.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 03:13
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

i pee a shitload whenever i am high. i account this to the fact that whenever i have to pee it feels like i have the pacific ocean in my bladder. i don't have any problems like 4 days after or anything. although weed does tend to make me constipated
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 04:26
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

quote:
which wasnt that long ago, it must have been like may

(i actually had to count out the months on my fingers for that...)

i don't notice abnormal pissing after or while high... though it seems to make me... unconstipated...
 #5 
Old 2002-11-30, 04:51
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're on your own with that one, pissy.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-30, 05:20
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

same thing happnes to me crazy amish man it alot of times make me wanna have a bwel movement
 #7 
Old 2002-11-30, 07:47
GW GW is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

I am always having to pee while high because I am always drunk at the same time and its a dieuretic. weed by itslef ive got to try it sometime. its taking me forever to write this response cause I had 8oz of tussin like 2 hrs ago
 #8 
Old 2002-11-30, 08:57
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

I've noticed the same thing, but it only last for a couple of hours.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-30, 09:49
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

quote:
Originally posted by Cobranaut:
i pee a shitload whenever i am high. i account this to the fact that whenever i have to pee it feels like i have the pacific ocean in my bladder. i don't have any problems like 4 days after or anything. although weed does tend to make me constipated


I agree... not with the constpation thing tho.
Weed makes senswations, images and such much more intense..... so when i need to piss, it feels more than it really is.
So maybe you jus got a little piss in your bladder that you wouldnt normally notice, but the weed brings it out.
That would make sense.... and i wouldnt be surprised if it happened to me.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-30, 10:54
crack_hit-877-538-4-eva crack_hit-877-538-4-eva is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

yeah i pee alot to when im stoned i dont why
i just do.


-crack-hit-
 #11 
Old 2002-11-30, 13:11
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

When i was in high school i had this freind who had to pee alot after he smoked and this happened every time he smoked. He went to the doctors and found out he had some sort of abdormality with his blatter. I dont know if the weed had anything to do with the blattr problem though.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-30, 13:56
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

i only have to piss after i smoke if i drink mass quantities of fluids cuz of cottonmouth.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-30, 15:33
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dos pot like, make you want to pee all the time?

I remember having to pee a lot when I first started smoking. But that stopped after a few weeks no more.

Although even in those few weeks I never was peeing like you said 4 days after. Only when I was high.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics