About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 16:22
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Will alcohol evaporate?

I dare'nt drink alcohol (least Mr. Hyde cometh) I bought a good syrp for dxm purposes, but its got alcohol (and I lost the receipt)--if I let it air out will the alcohol vaporize away?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-29, 16:52
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will alcohol evaporate?

there's not really enough in a bottle to get you drunk. If you really want to get rid rid of it you should probably heat it up for a while.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-29, 17:04
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Will alcohol evaporate?

Cool. After all it did cost me 8 bucks.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics