About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-29, 00:49
user name user name is offline
Regular
 
Default acid

me and my friend have been talking about this for ages and i thought to ask here, has anybody ever injected acid? would it even be possible? i have looked all over the net and cant find shit on it. If anyone has tried it how does it differ from tabs or just droping a couple of drops in your eye
 #2 
Old 2002-11-29, 00:53
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

I'm pretty sure you could. Tabs go directly into the blood so... I've never heard of it though.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-29, 01:02
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

yes, people have.

i've heard it's intense and fast-gripping.

don't drip in your eyes, that's fucking stupid.

(there could be stuff in the liquid that would harm your eyes and it's not really going to help you get "visuals" or whatever people claim it will do to you, it's just going into your bloodstream via your eyeballs...)

it's a real small measurement, mind you.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-29, 01:16
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

Didnt Jimmy Hendrix do acid by taking it in the eye? I think its Jimmy Hendrix Im thinking of but I could be wrong. And despite WHO its supposed to be, I can't say whether or not this is simply a rumor.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-29, 01:18
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

I have SEEN people drop it in their eyes, but that doesn't mean its good for you. Liquid acid is more than LSD-25, you don't know if its sterile or not.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-29, 02:49
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

I once saw a guy shoot it in his neck. (nobody'd believe me at the time--but thats what he did) I guess he tripped fast and hard, I was too fucked up to notice.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-29, 06:58
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: acid

I don't know about acid, but I've watched people shoot into their neck, which they do because that's all they have left where they can still shoot.

-------

I've dropped acid in the eye too, just so I could say I did it, such a clich� thing.

I wouldn't suggest it to anyone else, though.

He's right about it not being a sterile solution - not to mention it's not too comfortable a feeling.

---------

When I was college in the L.A. 'burbs, I knew this hippy chick; she was a real throwback - and that's coming from me - she told me she had shot up acid.

I had no reason to not believe her and many to believe her.

She said she was in full-blown peek before the needle left her arm.

Ended up in the Emergency ward because she did a major freak out.

Didn't turn her off on acid, though, amazingly enough.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-29, 08:53
user name user name is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

thanks a lot for all the replies i dont think i would try shooting it. Now about the acid in the eye is this uncommon this is all me and my friends have done when we have liquid i guess cos it came in eyedropper bottles me just figuered wot else do u do drop some in your mouth or on paper how much would u put in?
 #9 
Old 2002-11-29, 09:52
jimbo_yu jimbo_yu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

Didnt Jimi Hendrix used to put tabs underneath his bandana, and it it would get absorbed through his skin while his was on stage (a la woddstock)???

Sounds a bit weired, but i swear ive read it someone before.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-29, 16:59
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

I've always wanted to try shooting it, but i haven't had the best experiences with doing drugs iv, so I probably won't. Don't drop that shit in your eye either, it burns like hell most liquid acid i've had was cut with alcohol.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-29, 20:41
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: acid

quote:
Originally posted by jimbo_yu:
Didnt Jimi Hendrix used to put tabs underneath his bandana, and it it would get absorbed through his skin while his was on stage (a la woddstock)???

Sounds a bit weired, but i swear ive read it someone before.



Yeah, I too read/heard that about him.

I heard/read it back in high school, so that tells you how old the story is.

True? I haven't the faintest.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-30, 00:19
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

I heard it was coke under the bandanna.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:07
user name user name is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

could coke even be absorbed through the skin i think it would be tabs under it how would he keep coke under there
 #14 
Old 2002-11-30, 01:20
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: acid

1. powder bandana 2. wrap on forehead. cocaine on the skin causes numbness. it used to be used as an aneastetic and in special cases i think it still is. i mean maybe it's cool to have a numb forehead. i wish he was still around to interview.

[This message has been edited by Cobranaut (edited 11-30-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-11-30, 04:52
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

heh the story i heard was that it had lsd on the front and he had a small cut on his forehead it would seep in through..

funny how everyone has a diff story of it :P
 #16 
Old 2002-11-30, 04:59
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

quote:
Originally posted by jimbo_yu:
Didnt Jimi Hendrix used to put tabs underneath his bandana, and it it would get absorbed through his skin while his was on stage (a la woddstock)???

Sounds a bit weired, but i swear ive read it someone before.




Thats one reason why some schools dont allow hats. They think the kids put acid under the band in the hat and get high during class. This isnt the fucking 70's! As well if a kid wanted to do acid why not just put it in his mouth!?
 #17 
Old 2002-11-30, 16:47
tinyrod tinyrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_images3.shtml

take a look at the Stars & Stripes, it says he was supposedly a fan of that blotter
 #18 
Old 2002-11-30, 19:57
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

I mainlined 2 hits of yellow blotter once on the advce and direction of an old biker. I soaked them in a half syringe of hot water for about 3 minutes then drew it up through a filter end. I then put it back in the spoon with another half syringe of water and cooked in a 1mg valium. The biker advised the valium from personal experience, he said it would help with the instant onset. I peaked in about 5 minutes, it was VERY scary. Although I had prepared myself mentally somewhat, going from ground level to a full blown acid trip in 5 minutes was like being launched from a cannon. I had done 3 hits of the same acid the previous week, and had a great time but the instant trip was a little too intense for my tastes.
I would advise against dosing in your eye, I have heard the trip comes on a little faster but because "visuals" like the Mayan heiroglyphics in your jeans come from your dosed up brain, not your eyes, I don't think it would make them more intense.
 #19 
Old 2003-01-10, 01:40
antifreeze antifreeze is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: acid

I have read of People being injected with LSD in "The Brain Changers" (some 70's book about brain funtion with a really good section on drugs). Dropping acid in your eye doesn't make the visuals any better.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics