About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-28, 20:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Sublingual injestion

This pill I'm supposed to let disslove under my tongue tastes like dank. It contains pure caffeine and ephedra, amoung other ingredients. It is supposed to dissolve in thirty minutes, but doesn't do so.

Instead of placing the pill directly under my tongue and let it not dissolve, can I grind up the pill, and add it a bit at a time, until it allows itself to be swallowed?

I know I can't put it all under my tongue at once because the differential between dry powder and the moist enviornment that is your mouth would cause me to cough it up.

Would it make a difference?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-28, 21:54
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Sublingual injestion

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
This pill I'm supposed to let disslove under my tongue tastes like dank.


that really doesn't sound like too much of a problem. but yeah you should be able to put a small amount of it under your tounge then repeat. of course you could just chew it up.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics