About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-28, 14:29
Fighting For Freedom Fighting For Freedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Crystal Meth and porn

I'll get right to the point. In this country, Crystal in called Shabu.

When ever I've smoked it in the past, I feel the overwhelming urge to watch porn and beat off.

No other drug causes such a powerful sexual effect.

Anyone have similar experiences?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-28, 14:33
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

LoL, No!!! Hehe, Im gonna let some more people flame you before I close this thread.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-28, 14:54
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

I used to get obsessed with sex on Meth, and totally unable to do anything about it. But yeah, sans woman, porn was aviable alternative.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-28, 17:12
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

It is an interesting affect, for me it increases my sex drive and makes me last longer, several hours longer!
 #5 
Old 2002-11-28, 18:04
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

well i get damn horny too and porn is sometimes the easiest solution and i have great stamina too while tweaking but still if i havent got enough sleep i can still feel the tiredness in my body.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-28, 18:27
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

quote:
but still if i havent got enough sleep i can still feel the tiredness in my body.[/B]


Smoking a half in one sitting will fix that up.
Oh, and please dont do that unless you know you can, I dont want people fucking with me because I killed you =)
 #7 
Old 2002-11-28, 22:04
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

lol actually i experianced strong sexual urges on meth, but iv only done it couple of times...
 #8 
Old 2002-11-29, 02:49
Fighting For Freedom Fighting For Freedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

Mr Kronikus - What gives dude? As far as I can see, my post was well received and no one has flamed me since what I had to say is seemingly a common experience shared by many and quite an interesting topic IMO.

As a moderator, I thought it was your job to improve the quality of the forums, not detract from them. I fail to see what motivates you to try and turn people against eachother by suggesting that this is a topic worth flaming and will eventually be shut down. In future, why not delete the flamers instead of the topic? Otherwise, there isn't much point in people posting here.

As a newbie on this board, I think it's only fair to give me the benefit of the doubt before judging me. Because you seemingly have no personal experience in this case, it doesn't mean that no one else has.

Do you see my point? I don't mean to be confrontational but I think you're being a little too presumptious and it's unnecessary.

Thanks
 #9 
Old 2002-11-29, 03:03
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

I've had that...gettin' all horny on meth. Also the morning after heavy drinking.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-29, 03:07
TheSell0ut TheSell0ut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

The "hehe" "LoL" bullshit was...bullshit...

 #11 
Old 2002-11-29, 04:07
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

Word.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-29, 06:37
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

quote:
Originally posted by Fighting For Freedom:
Mr Kronikus - What gives dude? As far as I can see, my post was well received and no one has flamed me since what I had to say is seemingly a common experience shared by many and quite an interesting topic IMO.

As a moderator, I thought it was your job to improve the quality of the forums, not detract from them. I fail to see what motivates you to try and turn people against eachother by suggesting that this is a topic worth flaming and will eventually be shut down. In future, why not delete the flamers instead of the topic? Otherwise, there isn't much point in people posting here.

As a newbie on this board, I think it's only fair to give me the benefit of the doubt before judging me. Because you seemingly have no personal experience in this case, it doesn't mean that no one else has.

Do you see my point? I don't mean to be confrontational but I think you're being a little too presumptious and it's unnecessary.

Thanks




"presumptious and unnecessary", you say?

Well presumptious, perhaps. Unnecessary? wrong.

Because you are a newbie you may not know, but a post like yours, in the past, would have attracted every flamer this side of Bad Ideas, and he was just anticipating more of the same.

That the thread has, generally, elicited mostly reasonable replies, comes - to me at least - as something of a surprise. A pleasent one, but one none the less. Perhaps we are finally ridding the forum of the posters wqho added nothing and took all away from here.

That has to be a good thing.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-29, 13:36
Fighting For Freedom Fighting For Freedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

Fair enough. Like I said, I'm not here to argue with anyone.

I really think deleting/banning the flamers would be a better approach than simply closing a thread. Otherwise, as far as I can see, the quality of posts will never improve, since those who write something worth reading will desist from doing so in the future.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-29, 13:42
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

under 10 posts and he already hates mods. i thought it would be at least 25.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-29, 16:21
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

why would you close this thread? its a legit questions.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-29, 17:50
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

one time when i was high, i wanted to jack off, and as soon as i touched my dick cum went on the floor and on my foot.
 #17 
Old 2002-11-29, 20:51
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

quote:
Originally posted by Doug-44:
one time when i was high, i wanted to jack off, and as soon as i touched my dick cum went on the floor and on my foot.


hahahahahahahaha
 #18 
Old 2002-11-30, 05:27
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

Let me second that...

Hahahahahahahahaha boohahahah yahahahhaaha oh boy!
 #19 
Old 2002-11-30, 05:41
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

Like Meta said, I was only going to close the thread after (the expected) attack of flames, but since the responses have proved otherwise, I didn't.
 #20 
Old 2002-11-30, 05:53
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Crystal Meth and porn

quote:
Originally posted by Cobranaut:
under 10 posts and he already hates mods.


But..but..I love him!

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics