About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-28, 03:22
DoobyDoobyDoo DoobyDoobyDoo is offline
Regular
 
Default making a good bong

Yo I have a cheap glass wine bottle that would make a pretty great bong. I was wondering how i would drill a hole through it without the glass shattering. I suppose I could use a diamond tipped drill bit or something, but i really would like some insight before i just go drillin away or whatever. (btw I am not old enough to buy my own bong and I don't feel like getting anyone to get it for me & also if anyone feels it necessary to bring this up I am aware that I allready posted about this in lab tips but I am not getting any luck there)
Peace out

*Dooby Snacks*


ummm shit... damn now I feel like an imbecile for wasting space. i juz got a good reply on what i need and shit in lab tips. so mods feel free to delete this topic and anyone who was also wonderin this juz look in lab tips

[This message has been edited by DoobyDoobyDoo (edited 11-28-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics