About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-27, 18:44
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Datura...Dangerous?

I found a huge (6 foot) datura stramonium growing in a field last summer. Remembering Castaneda's adventures with don Juan, I harvested a ton of seeds (I waited 'till the end of the season so they'd be mature). I've read some peoples experiences--"Don't do it unless you've got nothing to do for 24 hrs." or "I puked and shivered all night". What is safe? A few seeda at first? What are the likely downers with this plant? (Besides dieing of course.) Anyone with knowledge on how to best mess with this stuff?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-27, 18:53
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Datura...Dangerous?

Yawn... Go Here before someone flames you
 #3 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:23
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Datura...Dangerous?

sorry to bore you man--I was just hopein' for a few more 1st hand accounts (still not finding much on doses.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:25
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Datura...Dangerous?

Not so much bored by you as bored by someone coming here first.

Unless you did check around, in which case: I'm sorry [in the future you should stste that if that's the case. It'll save you the trouble later, believe you me ]
 #5 
Old 2002-11-27, 23:31
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Datura...Dangerous?

datura is definetly not for the weak at heart(mentally and physically)ive done jimsons weed once and ended up in the hospital...i only did ONE pods worth of seeds...it seriously fucks you up tho you start talking to people that arnt there,mad halluciating ect.if you think your strong enough to handle it then go ahead
 #6 
Old 2002-11-28, 04:41
Halfglass Halfglass is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Datura...Dangerous?

One pods worth and off to hospital hu? Wow. What were the symptoms? I've decided to try it doing one seed one night ,two on another etc. I'm up to 4 seeds last night--nothin' yet. Next weekend more.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-30, 00:07
chemmy_chemmy_420 chemmy_chemmy_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Datura...Dangerous?

lol it will take u a long time to get high of pods if u do that id say ur safe if u took a half a pods worth...i hope
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics