About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-27, 17:04
Godthought Godthought is offline
Regular
 
Default Research Chemicals

'Allo all. I'm preparing to begin a few months of testing regarding the effects of mild-altering substances on a subject's potential for psychokinesis (i.e. whether or not drugs can improve the possibilities of human being able to influence the physical world with their mind). While testing on the subject of psychokinesis is extensive, I've yet to encounter any reports in which drugs were used to aid the study, and I think that there'll almost certainly be some kind of result. I've spent the better part of a year acquiring the chemicals I wanted to use and just sitting on them, not being able to use them. It's rather torturous. So far, I'm planning to administer LSD, mushrooms, methamphetamine (in the prescription form of desoxyn), MDMA, MDA, opium, and mescaline.
Now on to my question. In my rather extensive research to find other suitable chemicals (all praise Erowid), I've come across a few other compounds that I thought could be interesting. DXM, which I tested myself in the form of Robitussin, and which I think has definite applications, but which I cannot use in it's OTC forms. In order to keep the experiment controlled, I would need a relatively pure powder form. Also AMT, since it is both a stimulant, as I believe that stimulants will yield some results, and a hallucinogen, and who hasn't tried at some point or another while tripping to play Professor X? When my research drifted over here, I noticed that you folks discuss websites in which these substances can be purchased as research chemicals. I've found quite a few by use of search engines, but I'm a bit unsure of whether or not they're trustworthy. If anyone has any sites they'd like to recommend, preferably ones you've used yourself, I'd be very much obliged. Much thanks, in advance.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-27, 17:23
Godthought Godthought is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Research Chemicals

P.S. Any suggestions for other chemicals to use would be welcomed. Something found to be condusive to meditation or that produces a special awareness of energy is on the right track.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-27, 17:47
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Research Chemicals

That was so Not theoretical as to not be able to be over looked.

You are admitting to several felonies.

Anyone here helping you would risk a conspiracy charge.

There's a reason the forum's description say to keep things theoretical. That is a major one.

Granted I know some are going to be bitching about me closing this, but it's a judgment call, and I so judge it be closed.

That's why I get paid the big money

Should anyone present a valid reason to reopen, it will be.
Until then, though.........
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics