Mucho, mucho bueno mi amigo.
I'll tell you about this drink we came up with, but first a little background [What you thought you'd get away without a long diatribe by me? Oh ye foolish people

].
When I was a mortician and living at the mortuary, a friend & I decided to invent a drink. We had but three criteria:
1.) Stronger than a Long Island Iced Tea [the strongest drink we could think of at the time]
2.) Had to be smooth and easy to drink [not an easy feat with all the alcohol we planned to use]
3.)[Most important] Had to look like embalming fluid [of which we had plenty around to compare it to]**
We went to the store and bought all sorts of alcohols, mixers and such, went back to the mortuary and proceeded to mix & taste, mix & taste to the wee hours of the morning [my girl friend was none to pleased. And yes she lived at the mortuary with me].
What we came up with was:
in a very tall glass add:
[*} 1 shot vodka
[*} 1 shot light rum
[*} 1/2 tequila
The remaining volume left in the glass is:
[*} 2/3 orange juice
[*} 1/3 7-Up [[b]not Sprite[/b]]
[*} 1 tbsp grenadine [sp]
[*} 1 healthy squirt lime juice[/b]
We called the drink:
The EmbalmerThe resulting drink tastes like those orange baby aspirins, you can't taste the alcohol [apart from a slight burning sensation, which is unavoidable with that much alcohol].
We mixed those at my wedding, warning people to
sip them. Nobody listened and it wasn't too long that people were dropping like flies

**: For any aspiring morticians: I know embalming fluid is clear; that dye is added. That's what I meant.