About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-25, 16:02
smokey_Mic_pot smokey_Mic_pot is offline
Regular
 
Default why is every body so scared?

why is every body so scared of smoking pot it's not so bad it's better to do it any where. nobody cares any more like fuck whats ur response????
peace out!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-25, 16:08
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

who...excatly is scared?
 #3 
Old 2002-11-25, 18:30
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

what...exactly are they scared of?

[This message has been edited by Cobranaut (edited 11-25-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-11-25, 18:45
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

i dont know anyone who is scared to smoke pot. Most people are just scared of getting caught. Alot of first timers are scared of smokin it but overall i think everyones fear is just getting caught.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-25, 18:49
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

you see, theres the people that believe commercials...

and then there's us.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-25, 19:04
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

Propaganda, my friend.

Three+ generations of it can really affect what people think they know. When I think about it, I think about the Flinstones vitamins that my mother always made me take. I liked the taste, and they were supposed to be good for me. Now I know that vitamins aren't magic potion, and as long as we eat healthy we don't need them. From now on I will always keep in mind: Fuck what the government says. And fuck what "they say". I can't wait until we get into drugs in health. So I can answer all the questions right, and get them all wrong. Because the teacher is an ignorant old fuck that looks and acts like a child, and woddles around with a poofy ass, looking like he's got those SNL exclusive "Oops I crapped my pants!" on. I can't wait to argue with him. I love arguing with stupid, ignorant teachers. It's so exhilerating. Almost like a pussy fart, but not quite.

So anyway...eat your veggies, brush your teeth, beware the chocolate pudding stoned for it turns you into a fiend, and when your mother tells you that you have a family history of addiction - please keep as far away as possible from the following: tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, hash, ecstasy, crack, cocaine, caffiene, meth, opiates of any sort, chocolate, car exhaust, aquafina, sushi, video games, civilization III, pyrotechnics, sharp objects, pornography, music, salt, keeping an aquarium, baja chalupas from taco bell, television, and EVERQUEST. Failure to do so could end up on a street corner, toothless and shittin on the side walk. Did you know that 76% of all Crack addicts started off on OXYGEN? It's true. The figures don't lie. Your life down the drain, from the FIRST HIT.

This message has been brought to you by the kind people at Novartis and Eli Lilly & Company.

[This message has been edited by Mista Piccolo (edited 11-25-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-11-25, 20:45
leet0x leet0x is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

Get them high, they won't be scared anymore. Make sure they smoke it right too, some people take shitty pussy hits and don't get high, then just complain the entire time.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-25, 22:25
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

"you see, theres the people that believe commercials"

Don't forget that there's people that believe the media too.

I.E.,We have an entire country that beleives that bombing Iraq is a GOOD idea. We have an entire country that thinks the Republican Party is GOOD for the average working family.

Propaghanda subtly lies in every pore and every nuance of the corporate mass media since its inception. Just about everything we 'know' is a lie. In the good ol' US of A money=truth.

Welcome aboard.

 #9 
Old 2002-11-27, 00:47
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

quote:
posted by Kamio on a different board:
I believe it was Clinton, Nuch.

Bush is like Clinton in a way. Clinton got a few hummers, no biggy (Well, personally I think it's wrong but it was none of my buisness) and this whole scandel broke out and he got impeached. Yet his approval rating was sky-high.

Bush made some underhanded deals with big-money contributers (Worldcom and the rest) and then turned his back on them, exposing them, and creating another scandel that rocked the economy, cost thousands of jobs, and made us look bad to other countries. Yet he comes out smelling like a fucking rose (if a rose could have a retarded-beagle look). No impeachment or anything, hmm. Once again, high approval.

The moral of this story kids is: Cheat on your wife, impeached for life. Fuck over America, go on vacation for a month then make a memorized statement to a media person every few days whilst playing golf = everyone's happy! Hooray!



Anyway..... I'm really only scared of the cops catching me when I have stuff on me. That's only because if I get caught, another crime I commited awhile ago will be brought up again. But really, pot isn't bad at all. Me and most of my friends smoke it and it brings us together.

Don't believe that stereotypical propaganda bullshit they spew at you on tv. Most of those people haven't smoked before and all of them were paid to say that shit.

~[TIN]Kamikaze~
 #10 
Old 2002-11-27, 02:37
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

".... and EVERQUEST."

ROFL... so damn true!
 #11 
Old 2002-11-27, 03:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

WARNING:

This topic has strayed dangerously off course.

Unless it returns o within the confines of this forum it will be moved and/or closed.

- The Management

 #12 
Old 2002-11-27, 06:39
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

i remember the first time i got high i was scared becuase i heard my heart beating. No one ever told me this was suppose to happen on the first time. So i got paranoid and crap. It was weird cause the first time i had jaw and facial tension, it wasnt that bad but annoying. I dont have those experiences anymore and i love getting stoned.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-27, 18:52
DoobyDoobyDoo DoobyDoobyDoo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

I have a friend who pussed out tha 1st time he was gonna smoke weed. But the next time set his ass straight and now he comes ova and we get high as mothafucka's almost every weekend (when it isnt dry). I know this is sort of off subject but Mista Piccolo is it dry ova there in VA beach b/c it is dry as a bitch ova here(mostly). but yea get peeps high and they will luv ya for it. especially if it b their first time. And another thing false weed propaganda pisses me off and i juz wana goto the antidrug studio and smack the shit out of all those bitches who make those anti-weed commercials dammit! i am sure i am not the only one with this opinion but i felt like putting in my $0.02
Peace out

*Dooby Snacks*
 #14 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:02
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

Not to tell you what to do Meta, but I think the thread should have been closed right away, it sucked and had no point. But now its got some OK discussion, so its your call now.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:29
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

hasn't it always been his call?
 #16 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

I'm still watching it; though it has taken a slight turn for the better. Dooby dude, though is getting undere my skin. his post here ain't so bad, but other stuff I've seen from him is most nonconstructive.

But, like I said, I'll give this thread the benefitof the doubt.
 #17 
Old 2002-11-27, 19:49
DoobyDoobyDoo DoobyDoobyDoo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

What did I do? im not trying to bitch or anything but i feel privaleged to be a member of this forum and if there is something i can do to improve then pleez give me some insight meta.
(if i come off as sarcastic that is not my intension)
Peace Out


*Dooby Snacks*
(oops neva mind i juz saw ur post in the vanilla extract thingy and ill try to be to be more constructive at least with my smartassedness in the future)

[This message has been edited by DoobyDoobyDoo (edited 11-27-2002).]

[This message has been edited by DoobyDoobyDoo (edited 11-27-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-11-27, 21:07
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

quote:
Originally posted by Cobranaut:
hasn't it always been his call?


Yeah, I didnt mean it like that. More so like I felt it was a valid thread now, unless he did not.

 #19 
Old 2002-11-27, 23:13
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

I've been warned about the dangers of Everquest. I've never touched the stuff.


And yes, it has been dry lately in VB. Not as much the past couple weeks, but about a month ago it was damn near impossilbe to find anything.


EDIT: To keep this topic...on....topic (So Meta doesn't close it).

I just got caught smoking for the first time by my parents. And all I've noticed is that since my mom did drugs (and fucked up - she took the white mescaline when my dad told her not to so she could never smoke again), she saw a lot of people fuck up their lives, so she's worried about me fucking up my life as well. I understand where she's coming from, but I unfortunately had to find out about the mescaline from my dad. She tried to bullshit me into thinking she went crazy while just on pot, and I could do it to.

So I guess it's a combination of jealousy, propoganda, and worry.

[This message has been edited by Mista Piccolo (edited 11-27-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-11-28, 18:45
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

quote:
and fucked up - she took the white mescaline when my dad told her not to so she could never smoke again


what's the significance of the white mescaline? (i think you mentioned in another post that she flips out when she smokes b/c of it...)
 #21 
Old 2002-11-28, 18:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

quote:
Originally posted by Neiztsche:
We have an entire country that thinks the Republican Party is GOOD for the average working family.




Eat it bitch. The tax cut is good for the entire country.

 #22 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:18
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

CrazyAmishMan - I did mention it, but I never told the whole story. You see, her and my dad were druggies. They took mescaline sometimes. My dad was a researcher like I am. He had discovered, through research of how mescalin is created, and through experience with the popular kinds that were going around, that out of all the different colored ones (some more speedy, some more acidy), white was the most unreliable. I think there was something wrong with how it was made. So anyway, my mom got ahold of some, he told her not to take it, she took it, and proceeded to "bong" for hours on end. She snapped, tried to jump out her window, and could never smoke pot again without locking herself up in a closet or becoming paralyzed, and her grades were so bad that her education was beyond fixing. So yeah, fucking crazy.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-01, 05:43
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

Fuck, its still going off topic.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-01, 06:44
soundsystem00 soundsystem00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

I was afraid of pot for a long time, I was brainwashed by the media and D.A.R.E. One time I finally found out the truth of weed and immediately wanted to try it. After a while I finally got some, I was pretty scared...Not of smoking, but getting caught, but the more I smoke, the less scared I am of getting caught.

By the way, why are the totse moderators so worried about the posts going off topics? It's not going to hurt anything if it goes off topic, just as long as it starts off on topic.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-01, 21:43
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

quote:
Originally posted by soundsystem00:


By the way, why are the totse moderators so worried about the posts going off topics? It's not going to hurt anything if it goes off topic, just as long as it starts off on topic.



Amen! As long as we don't have flaming and stupid shit going on, let the topic live! We are all having a good discussion and it shouldn't matter whether it strays from the topic slightly. Sheesh... Some of these mods need to lose that nazi state of mind *cough* Meta *cough*

Don't take this wrong though. I respect a lot of the mods, especially Meta. I just think it is wrong to end a good discussion just because it isn't sticking to topic the way you wanted it to.

 #26 
Old 2002-12-01, 23:54
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

quote:
Originally posted by smokey_Mic_pot:
why is every body so scared of smoking pot it's not so bad it's better to do it any where. nobody cares any more like fuck whats ur response????
peace out!



im not scared of pot, you pansy
 #27 
Old 2002-12-02, 00:57
ltleshedevil ltleshedevil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why is every body so scared?

i was never scared of smoking pot for the first time, or of getting caught. i was scared that i would act like a fool and all my pot smoking buddies would make fun of me.
frankly dare and other anti drug programs had no effect on me. when i took dare i was in 4th grade which was about 10 years ago and me and all my friends were in the "choke yourself till you pass out and fall on the floor" stage. we did that almost every dare class and eventually the nurse was escorted in to advice us in the dangers of self induced unconsiousness. i think the cop that ran the program eventually realised that none of us in the class really cared about what he told us, or at least we didnt listen and finally drew our attention to the dare bear which we found to be cute and cuddly and the only thing that we really cared about. dare was a waste of time, that hour could of been better spent teaching me and the other classmates how to spell.

my sister is 16 and she never smoked weed, she finally raised her courage enough and to get curious. she told me that she wanted to smoke weed with me the first time since she knew that i wouldnt laugh at her or give her something laced. i bought a half ounce of my finest and rolled up a nice philly to share with her. she got all antsy and refused till i was high and giggly and acting like my normal high self. she realized that i wasnt going to fall over into a coma or start seizureing and then demanded that i roll her a spliff of her own. she sat back and inhaled, coughed, laughed, i yelled at her to inhale better, because the next time i brought her out in public i didnt want her to embarass me around my pot aware friends. so i showed her on my spliff the proper way of doing it, how to light in etc. so she was high, laughed, told me she thought she was asleep and that she was really dreaming and that nothing was real. i laughed at her and told her to pop in a dvd, she said man i am dizzy and sat on the floor. pretty much the end of it....she said she enjoyed the experience, and would do it again, as long as she couldnt get caught.

before my sister actually wanted to get high she called me a loser pot head with no values, and that i was a waste to society. i think she had this belief that smoking weed automatically makes you a junkie. after she got high she realized that it wasnt a big deal and smoking weed once in a while isnt going to ruin her life or spontaniously combust after the first hit. she still thinks i smoke to much and that i am dumber because of it...but that doesnt bother me because i agree with her.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics