|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-25, 02:18
|
MSW2006 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Pillmaking
Since there wasn't a drug board that I could see, I was just wondering, where I could get information and/or equipment on turning liquids, that naturally solidify, into pills?
--Matt rogueleader19@hotmail.com
|
|
#2
 2002-11-25, 02:20
|
GreaterEvil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Pillmaking
a liquid that naturally solidifies? All you really need in that case is some sort of mold. I know you can order empty gel caps online, maybe you could fill those with a syryng or something. I'll dig up the link if you're interested.
-GreaterEvil
|
|
#3
 2002-11-25, 02:48
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Pillmaking
quote: Originally posted by MSW2006: Since there wasn't a drug board that I could see,
And what is this? Chopped liver? Can you keep a secret? There's another one, just for lab type questions like yours!In fact, this is your lucky day: I'll tsake you there now.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|