About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-25, 01:03
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Idea for smoking at home

I have moved away from home now, but back in the day getting stoned at home was pretty hard. But the following is a little method I came up with that is almost foolproof for smoking at home without getting caught.

Basically, the idea is that you go into your bathroom with your bong and mix already prepared, then strip down and turn the shower on. Have just the hot water on to create a lot of steam (covers the smoke). Blow into a ceiling fan. Then once you are finished smoking jump in the shower and wash yourself completely to get rid of the smell. Finally, give your teeth a brush and if you get red eyes put some clear eye drops in.

Unless you are one of those weird ass families that share bathrooms at the same time ect, this plan should work perfect. The only ways you will get caught is either by acting too stoned in front of your family or by a family member actually finding the bong/weed in your room. Apart from that their should be no trace of weed smoking.

I hope this helps a few of you out...happy smoking.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-25, 01:17
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

also seal the bottom of the door with a towel...

showers are soo good when stoned...
 #3 
Old 2002-11-25, 01:30
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/003474.html

or you could go to the main page and sroll about 2 inches. god dammit.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-25, 01:38
Evolved Evolved is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

40oz, I read your post and thats what gave me the idea to post this. The reason I started a new thread was because I felt it was a little different (bathroom instead of bedroom). Also, replies tend to get skimmed through once they get into more then one page.

I should add that you should bring a change of clothes into the bathroom to hide your bong under.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-25, 02:02
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

Regardless of your intentions, please post to the original thread. Thread Closed.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-25, 16:33
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

Kronikus, i don't want to annoy or embaress you- but i think that you missed the Close Thread button...

Chunk
 #7 
Old 2002-11-25, 16:58
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

He didn't it's reopened now. And by the way that does seem like a good idea but my mom can smell smoke from like a mile away so I don't think that it is foolproof. I know for a fact she can smell cigarette smoke easy but I dunno about weed because I only smoke weed outdoors, it's worth a try though.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-26, 00:59
SlutPrincess SlutPrincess is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

I do that shower thing too, but considering bakc in the day my parents smoked and they know what it smells like I've gotten into a lot f scented candles and really fucked up inscenses.... I was into all this shit before.. .but i bring liek the pepermint candle in and like, 5 different inscenses...and im set...
 #9 
Old 2002-11-26, 13:47
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

thats all common sense i id that when i first started smoking and i was 12 and i figured it out no reason for you to tell us if someone cant figure that out without someone telling them theyve either been smokin to long or dont deserve to smoke
 #10 
Old 2002-11-26, 22:13
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

Woohoo, first post in a month.

Anyway, the thing I'd do when my Dad didn't know I smoked was I'd turn the shower on cold. That helps the smoke rise to the fan in the ceiling. After you are done, THEN turn on the hot water and let the steam blow away the evidence.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-27, 21:38
metul metul is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

One of the best discreet ways to smoke at home I have found would be the vaporizer,
In the past I have lied to my parents multiple times about the smoke smell. (Now that i have talked to them about it they knew what was going on) There is almost no smell or smoke with a vaporizer
and it gives you a very smooth clean high...
There is a long list of some good models advertised on Yahooka.com and this is the vapo I use. http://www.rollies.com/Pipes/Vaporizers.htm
 #12 
Old 2002-11-27, 21:58
DoobyDoobyDoo DoobyDoobyDoo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

Dammit i have been thinking about this for some time. How can you tell if your weed is done with vaporizers? i have never used one but since you heat it up till it just lets off vapors how can you tell? at least with burning you can tell what with all of the ashes and shit. does it burn or change color or nething in a vaporizer? anyone that has expierience with em gimme some insight aight. Thanks
Peace Out

*Dooby Snacks*
 #13 
Old 2002-11-27, 22:11
metul metul is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

The weed starts to lose the sweet taste after a minute or so and turns brownish, watch the color change. If it starts to taste musty, you're done. If you're smokin schwag or dirt i would think it would taste like shit from the start.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-27, 23:09
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

Haha. My parents don't know the smell of weed and I have been smoking since I was 12 (now 18).
 #15 
Old 2002-11-27, 23:27
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

Try this methode. I've worked it out into a skit for you so its easier:

<kid> parents, I smoke weed
<parents> you do WHAT!
<kid> I smoke weed, and will continue to do so from this day forth.
<parents> now you will NOT!
<kid> before i use any logic, let me state the obvious. I am not home 24/7. Even if I am grounded, I can still smoke weed multipul times a day. so it makes more sense that you listen to me, rather then simply getting mad, causing me to simply start ignoring any rules you put down.
<parents> so this is how you respect us? by defying us?
<kid> please, tell me why weed is bad. the least you can do is explain WHY im not to do it.
<parents> well, you support gangs and such by buying it. its illegal. its bad for your health, and a waste of money.
<kid> i do not buy off anyone who is associated with gang members. i dont want anything to do with gangs in my everyday life so why would i bring them into it just for weed when theres so many sources available, that support nothing but somebody dealing for a few extra bucks. as well think of why it is illegal. its not illegal simply because it is bad, no questions asked. the government believe it or not needs to stretch facts out completely just to make the public believe it is bad. [insert arguments about government studies here] As for my health, the only thing that is bad for my health is the actual plant matter, when inhaled. i can alwasy eat it. As well, something known as a vaporizer is now available, which doesnt burn the plant matter, but rather melts the resin heads so as you dont inhale any smoke from the plant matter. and finally, i can make an argument that 90% of the things we have in our own home are a waste of money. why do we need a TV that costs $500 when we can get an older one for only $100 that works just as well? we dont need a microwave, we have a stove. we dont need electric razors, blow dryers, hair curlers, or any of that crap. these are the simple pleasures that make life better, as is weed.
<parents> so what, we're just supposed to let our son/daughter become a drug addict?
<kid> dont make me get into how weed truly isnt addictive as i can go on for hours, and im sure if you guys truly educate yourself on a matter, know it is not addictive. as well, i dont feel that chemical drugs are safe [note: it doesnt matter if you feel this way or not just say it] so i dont do them. i never will do them. as well, i think that things like heroine, opium, and the like are all very bad for you, and due to their addictive properties will never do them. [note: once again ignore your beliefes if they dont reflect this]
<parents> how do we know that you wont!? weed is a gateway drug you know!
<kid> no, a lack of proper education, and respect for ones body is the gateway to 'harsher' drugs. i have, and will continue to educate myself on drugs. and through my reading, have discovered that 90% of the drugs out their, are greatly outweighed by their cons. [note: this IS bullshit, but youre telling them what they wanna hear!] as wel, i like my body and dont want to tear it appart.
<parents> but how can we trust you. you went behind our back about this!
<kid> i went behind your back because your feelings about weed where obvious to me, and i didnt feel you would even listen to me. i felt bad about doing this behind your back so felt compelled to confront you about it. the fact that youre actually listening to me, makes me feel that i can be more honest with you now.
<parents> so, we're just supposed to let you become a pot head?
<kid> i would never do that, as i feel that somethign like that is irresponsible, and a waste of a life. I am going to let you think about this, and decide if you want to allow me to continue using weed, or if you want to punish me, and forbid me from using it, because your level of mistrust in me is so high that you dont feel i can use it resposibly.
*kid has left the room

If you dont have the balls to confront your parents, then thats your business. But I feel that smoking weed is actually somethign your parents should know about. My parents know, and its easier for me because my father used to be a pot head/acid head so he actually gives me tips on what to do. He thinks I should smoke hash because it is smoother! :P

Give it a try. Whats the worse that can happen? They can get pissed and ground you then tell you not to do it, in which case you can continue going behind their backs again. It feels a lot better when your parents know, as you can sit in your room and smopke. I only smoke at night when theyre aspleep as I know the smell gives my mom a headache, but still, I dont get in any trouble when one of them goes to the bathroom and can smell it.

Oh, and as for that portion of the conv. where you have to give some facts about government studies, read this post i made:
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/004117.html

Its about 9 pages long, so suck it up and read it. itll only take a little bit. Turst me its a REALLY good read.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-28, 01:41
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

i like how you laid that convo out...
(now just put in the part where the parents beat the kid, send him to his room, and they have a more pissed-off conversation with him the next day)

and i read that link... i especially enjoy how "children's use of marijuana is actually safer than adult's use"...

[why the hell doesn't your link for me?

Health Risks of Marijuana Use]


[This message has been edited by CRaZyAmishMaN (edited 11-28-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-11-28, 01:48
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

quote:
Originally posted by TIN the Kamio:
I'd turn the shower on cold. That helps the smoke rise to the fan in the ceiling. After you are done, THEN turn on the hot water and let the steam blow away the evidence.


DING! DING! Tell him what he's won, Johnny!

 #18 
Old 2002-11-28, 03:52
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

quote:
DING! DING! Tell him what he's won, Johnny!
Sarcasm or compliment?

Good post Some. I did the same thing, just told my Dad when he asked (keep in mind he is a 58 year old teacher). He was upset at first but he accepts it as something I'm willing to be responsible about. He even said he smoked a few back in the 60's, lol.

[This message has been edited by TIN the Kamio (edited 11-28-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-11-28, 17:11
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Idea for smoking at home

hehe, I'm sure back in the 60's, 'a few' is what he smoked a day, for 'a few' years!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics