|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-24, 22:51
|
FortyOunces 
Regular
|
|
|
|
OC??
a friend of mine that had little to no experiance with opiates blasted a 20mg OC and said it didnt do anything so maybe 15 minutes later he did another and another within like 3 hours he had sniffed 120mg of oxycontin he was "feelin good" but not once did he nod out he was even driving!! this doesnt make sense to me. how could this be? and i witnessed this with my own eyes they were real OC20's and he was really sniffing them
|
|
#2
 2002-11-24, 23:01
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: OC??
some people have a reverse tolerance, these people usually dont nod and it makes them very upity. Im not sure if everyone is like this but after i nod i feel like getting up and doing all sorts of shit i would never do. People with a reverse tolerance tell me they feel that way the whole time there high.
|
|
#3
 2002-11-24, 23:47
|
FortyOunces 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: OC??
thats fucking weird i forgot about some fat kid that did one and he was running up and down the street like fast this kid was a good 300lbs hmm so how do they put people like this out in surgury?
|
|
#4
 2002-11-24, 23:52
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: OC??
they use an anesthetic.
they use low doses of opiates for pain afterwards.
|
|
#5
 2002-11-25, 04:06
|
The pharmacist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: OC??
. I have noticed that sometimes when I take opioids, and get up and get active before the nod hits, I tend to almost get a burst of energy. I have no idea what causes it except maybe release of certain neurotransmiters. Anyone else ever have this effect off OC or fentanyl, or dilaudid? Also about the surgery question. They usualy give an anasthetic such as fentanyl, or sufentanil(sufenta) And also a fast acting benzo called versed...very heavy benzo only available in injectable form....too bad.
[This message has been edited by The pharmacist (edited 11-25-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-11-25, 04:15
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: OC??
Yeah, I wouldn't beieve it if I had seen it for myself.
This one guy Iknew as like that.
I've watched him shoot up, and moments later I would have sworn it was meth he shot up, had I not also watched him cook it.
Damndest shit.
|
|
#7
 2002-11-25, 04:25
|
subvertpunk 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: OC??
well as i said after my nod like im talkin within 2 minutes im burstin with energy. Also when hooked and i need to get through the day if i dont take enough to nod just what i need im all over the place doing multiple projects. Thats why i like opoiates so much becuase i feel they help me get things done and make me a happy person, seems like meth would work to.
|
|
#8
 2002-11-25, 20:25
|
copsblowcock420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: OC??
I'm the exact same way after i nod off on OC's. I did one before school and right after i nodded during Social studies, it was like i was on adderall. I was doing all my work and organizing shit.
|
|
#9
 2002-12-04, 01:56
|
40ozTOfreedom 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: OC??
so is it impossible for a person that has a reverse tollerance to get high on opiates? well other than a buzz...
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|