About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-24, 05:44
cnxn cnxn is offline
Regular
 
Default Dry times, bunk deals

Only drug I ever do is LSD, and it's been quite a while since the last random encounter with LSD.
Every time I'd have access to it would be on the fly, completely unplanned, but always a pleasure. Fortunately, my hit to miss ratio for buying from shady dudes is greater than one (h/m > 1).
A few weeks ago, some dude approached me on the main hang out strip for the local university, and tries to sell me some "acid". I see the pretty little blotters and my mind says "BUY BUY BUY". 2 hours later and still out 5 dollars (fortunately, I was near broke or I might have just bought ten bunk hits), I shared my misfortune with some friends, and someone brought up to me the fact that blotter paper is available in certain "Spencers"-like novelty shops. I slapped myself because I should have realized that this sort of thing would be available to the general consumer as a "novelty", but I'd been waiting for something to come by for so long that I decided to take the plunge. And that ratio is still greater than one.
Now, anyone want to relate a story or two? How long has it been since you last came in contact with it?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-24, 05:48
cnxn cnxn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

Bleh, 45/44 is still > 1 and says that someone should have probably just waited until a more reliable source was around.
But anyway, I've only had three bunk deals, including that one I mentioned.
Plenty of good deals, though .
 #3 
Old 2002-11-24, 09:08
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

i wish you didnt bring it up ive been jerked for acid alot worse then that, consider yourself almost lucky back in 9th grade i was introduced to this guy that lived in a crackhouse that sposably could get acid well me being a eager little acid hungry 9th grader went in and asked him how much for a sheet and to my delight he said 100$ which got me so excited i ran all the way home and gatherd up all my savings which was about 100$ and went back he brought me to some other guys house and from there we got into some guys oldsmobile i sat in the front the origanalguy in the back and this big big dude now driving these guys had probly never seen a hit of acid as i figured now the big dude was the dealer and the little guy was just a crackhead but we get to the junior high back parking lot and they get outa the car and the crackheads got a brown paper bag and the big guy is standing next to me the crack head opens the bag and there is nothing in it, so im about to be like uhhh what the fuck b4 i could open my mouth BAM! right in the mouth with a what i later realized was the big guys fist with a roll of quarters in it oooww i was out for i duno how long, i woke up all dizy and floaty feeling negative 100$ i didnt really think this was necessary but hey it happens, i never seen either of them again.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-24, 10:27
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

wow that sucks...

Well, acid's dry around here All the time. Sometimes it'll come around, but it'll cost $7.50 - $10 a hit and dealers will sell out fast.
That happened a couple of weeks ago.
At the same time though, some guy was selling drops for $5 a hit... so I bought $20 worth for my friend and I, and got $20 worth for someone else.
It was Shit. I'm sure there was Some acid in it, but barely anything. It'd probably take 10+ drops of that shit for one good hit.
I've never done acid, so I was really looking forward to it... Anyone want to send me some? heh.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-24, 14:33
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

i can realate to you buddy. I just bought 4 hits each for 5 bucks. 2 of my friends the same, well it wasnt real. So the dude is giving me my moeny back, thank god. But I'm so frustrated, I was so excited to get acid, and I've never done it before. I guess its gonna have to be lots and lots shrooms from now on.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-24, 16:34
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

I�ve a certain unlabeled volume of my scrapbooks is a sheet of 'acid', minus the 12 or so hits it took for me to be sure that it was nothing more than a piece of paper with 100 [minus the 12] pretty little pictures on it.

It's right next to a leaf that came from my first plant [a tasty variety of indica, not bad for a first attempt].


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-24-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-11-24, 17:14
cnxn cnxn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

Cripes!
Sorry to hear about the couple of Deals Gone Wrong(tm). But when you're really wanting it, I'd say the feeling of let down is pretty much equivelant despite the number of dollars involved.
The level of wanting to beat the shit out of someone who sold it to you though, well, I'm sure that's pretty damn variable :/.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-24, 18:02
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

I've been boned on fake cid twice, so far. And I've gotten real stuff once. Hopefully again this week.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-24, 19:59
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

i've been screwed out of acid thrice.

once it was completey fake.

the second time i was promised acid by a kid i smoked in FLA, i found out that if the acid even contained acid it was ~10mics/hit or something comparatively low and shitty

the third i was promised acid and never met up with the guy later... bah.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-24, 20:11
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dry times, bunk deals

I've been screwed out of acid 3 times, and 2 of those times were for a vial or sheet. Man I was so pissed. If there's one thing I've learned from buying acid in quantity, it's "ok, I'm gonna take a couple hits and you and I are gonna sit here and wait till it kicks in for me to give you my money".

-GreaterEvil
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics