About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:13
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

I've never done valium before, but I've heard it can be pretty fun. Actually, I've sniffed 10mgs of it (now that I think about it, I don't know that for sure. All I know is that it was small!) but naturally, it didn't do shit. Recently I've recieved some lorazepams, which based on some research I've done, is in the benzodiazepam family. Seein' as how valium is just the brand name or whatever for diazepams, I can only infer that lorazepam (ativan) may fuck you up as well. As my ritalin topic asks, how much would be necessary for one to get "high" from it? Of course, this is assuming that you can...

I also would like to appologize if there's a related topic already out there. I scanned through all 25 or so pages and didn't see anything (despite what my memory tells me). I thought there was one a while ago but maybe I was wrong, misread it, or simply missed it when checking.

[This message has been edited by Crispy311 (edited 11-23-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Crispy311 (edited 11-23-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Crispy311 (edited 11-23-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Crispy311 (edited 11-23-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:20
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

umm no tolerance then take about 2.5mgs, you should feel it within the hour. I find if you take it then eat to push it down it works much better! Ativan genally feels like xanax to me.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:41
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

I like to let Ativans melt under my tongue.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:45
LawlessZyklon LawlessZyklon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

theyve been known to be pretty unhealthy and quite easy to OD or come close. i tend to stay away from any benzo except for the occasional xan or val. i have a pretty high anxiety problem as well as "sorta" low blood pressure, and could easily get access to them. im thinking of going ahead and trying it just to see what ill be prescribed, but seeing as how i just got off drug tests this week, im paranoid as to not get my parents suspicious or untrusting again so i donno. the main thing theyre worried about me for is their thinking i might start taking pills again. why the hell am i rambling on... anyways, i dont recommend them. be careful
 #5 
Old 2002-11-23, 07:35
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

I recomend them but not for continual use, you will become addicited and thats no fun. As for way of administering I agree with kronk you have to let them melt under your tounge(they dont taste bad).

I have used lorazepam on quite a few occasions (usual to fall asleep due to my insomnia) and find they are quite fun and enjoyable. I have never had a bad experiance (ie over dosing)and qould definatly do them again if I had some.

Have fun!
 #6 
Old 2002-11-23, 09:32
havokandwarre havokandwarre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

I recomend it,they gave me sum when I was having Chemotherapy and two 1mg tablets make you feel all sleepy and happy.
nice!
 #7 
Old 2002-11-23, 18:51
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

3mg+3 beers will have u feelin pretty good.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-24, 03:53
Moderator
 
toronto
Default Re: Lorazepam (Worthwhile or Should I Say "Fuck It"?)

quote:
Originally posted by LawlessZyklon:
theyve been known to be pretty unhealthy and quite easy to OD or come close.


Thats not true. Ativan is basically harmless compared to valium or barbituates. I use them every night to go to sleep. They are addictive mind you, but again nowhere near their predecessors. I dont know about getting "high" on them either. They just make me pass out.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics