About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-23, 04:44
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default THC in your system

I have a question. How long does THC stay in your blood/system? Just in case I take a pysical or blood test, I wanna know how long it last in your body, so I'll know when to stop.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:22
LawlessZyklon LawlessZyklon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

FUCK OFF!!!!! refer to meta's topic about the moderating changes for reasons why you should not be posting this kind of shit. this is the gayest no-brainer topic ive seen in a good while, which is saying alot
 #3 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:34
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

Hey MR. 17 post who just registered this month.
Wow. I feel special to be the first stupid question you've seen in a long time. What exactly is this long time? Less then a month you say becuz you just registered this month? Cmon man. At least answer my question and dont discriminate against yourself by posting stupid answers.

[This message has been edited by NAAGAL (edited 11-23-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-11-23, 05:45
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

I dont think I have ever encountered as many assholes over the internet as in this forum. It always cracks me up when deusch bags like "mr.17" talk a lot of shit over the internet. Sorry if your pms-ing sweety, would you like a cookie?
 #5 
Old 2002-11-23, 06:15
LawlessZyklon LawlessZyklon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

what the fuck does my postcount have to do with anything? how ignorant are you? ive been a visitor to these boards off and on for the past 2-3 years(particularly the site content). have i posted much? no. have a had quite a few different names? yes. did you do what i told you? i guess not, now read the fucking post.

i shouldnt even comment on the old hippie-sounding hypocrite. didnt you just finish creating another pathetic excuse for a topic whining and bitching to meta about what you think about him (like he gives a goddamn what we think)? i dont talk shit online. but i think you just did right? my attitude online coincides with my reality. im the complete opposite of a shit-talker and it's been years since ive been in a confrontation at all. have a nice day

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/004452.html
 #6 
Old 2002-11-23, 07:19
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

Ya, I am amazed at the amount of stupid mother fuckers that just come here to flame new folks! It takes less effor to say, "Week stays in your system 3-4 weeks" then to have a long composed flame about what a newbie the guy is. When in reality YOU are the newbie when you cant even answer a simple question and feel the fucking need to flame him!
It doesnt take much to make this board a very informative and friendly place to go but you stupid fucks are beging to piss me off with all these FUCKING FLAMES! SO WHY DONT YOU JUST STOP BEING BASTARDS AND FUCK OFF!
 #7 
Old 2002-11-23, 11:19
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

Yeah well the point is I made a post similar to this guy's like a few weeks ago and that got locked up nearly instantly, why should this guy get help when he is asking basically the same question?
 #8 
Old 2002-11-23, 12:41
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

Because that is what this board is about. HELPING PEOPLE! Not being a jack ass out of spite. I am sorry that your thread got closed but that is probably because you didnt look back through the other threads. This one I havent seen in a few days so it is a viable question for now. Besides if you dont help people because they didnt help you then there is no point in you even coming to this board. So eather contribute or fuck off!
 #9 
Old 2002-11-23, 12:47
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

Repeat threads that really shouldn't be here...they don't really bothers me.

What bothers me is that so many people lack the communication skills to just exlain the fault in someones thread, rather than flame them.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-23, 12:56
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

If you guys had bothered to read the last few posts by NAGGAL they were about questions about weed because he was a first time smoker. If you guys don't have the decency to help a first time smoker out then go to hell.


To answer your question NAGGAL, THC usually stays within a persons system for 30 days. THC is fat soluble so it gets stored in fat deposits. If you drink enough a piss it out you can get the THC out realitively fast.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-23, 13:15
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

There was no fault in this thread, he asked a valid question. It's how you answer him that makes the thread go to shit. Sure he might be a newbie, but everyone was sometime. Why not help him out and give him the info he needs instead of flaming him?
 #12 
Old 2002-11-23, 14:47
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

I once viewed an advert that said.... High for a night, Dumb for a month....
So I guess the point they are tryin to get across is, its in your bloodstream for about a month.... so ye.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-23, 16:34
lpgeni lpgeni is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

see erowid.org
 #14 
Old 2002-11-24, 00:14
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

[always see erowid]

thirty days... i don't know about that.

it also depends on the type of test.

my friend was tested 3 days after smoking and wasn't caught. (his parents use a home-test system, the kind where you buy (the cups) and ship the cups to test)

it also depends on whether you're a lazy motherfucker... if you're active you should burn up more of the thc quicker.

always drink water if you suspect a test. (lots; camel style)
 #15 
Old 2002-11-24, 00:34
oicu812 oicu812 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

echinacia powder and cranberry juice will clean you out in a day. but like the man said, piss a lot and more water before you go
 #16 
Old 2002-11-24, 00:40
Hasagudone Hasagudone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

hummm according to the D.E.A. the final " piss test" will show all alkalinity salts,, meta sodium salt silicaytes and so forth for a 72 hour period ,,,,, I wonder if you should take a pisss test for the NEXT WEEK ?!?!?!?,,,, muwahahahahahaha,,,,,, good luck and drink LOTS of water,,, < I heard cod-liver oil works wonders >. ** Disclaimer** God works in mysterious ways,,,
 #17 
Old 2002-11-24, 00:44
oicu812 oicu812 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

Hasagudone
post 1
well... wellcome to the wierdness...nice post!
 #18 
Old 2002-11-24, 00:52
Hasagudone Hasagudone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

thanks ou812,,,, I thought a better " Science " approach would be welcomed in such an informed discussion, < shrugs>, but who the hell knows, when i needed to -piss,test-... a good three mile run and plenty of ( fatty-foods) woked well for me ?!?,,,, what are your thoughts ?, ** Disclaimer** God works in mysterious ways....
 #19 
Old 2002-11-24, 01:03
oicu812 oicu812 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

cool,
I give my employees a drug test...$50 and 24 hrs to cop some good weed. If they cant hack it they are fired. I won't work where they (tests) are required and I've sold too much pot to cops to really give a shit, they have to get it too. usualy the stuff they bust is shwag. I did once piss in a cup after drinking a gallon of juice and 4 oz of echinacea. set a record for drugs in the P. If I had P'd then drank more water the doc said I might have passed. So I paid him to lie to my boss...there are many ways to pass from refusing to babypiss. Just don't use urine from a pregnant chick unless you are one. It looks kinda funny. watcha doin here?
 #20 
Old 2002-11-24, 04:33
LawlessZyklon LawlessZyklon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

"Because that is what this board is about. HELPING PEOPLE! Not being a jack ass out of spite. I am sorry that your thread got closed but that is probably because you didnt look back through the other threads. This one I havent seen in a few days so it is a viable question for now. Besides if you dont help people because they didnt help you then there is no point in you even coming to this board. So eather contribute or fuck off!"

do i need to be more clear? i didnt give a shit about these kinds of posts either(like other people) until i started seeing the same fucking questions on page 1 and page 2; now i understand. how many times do people need to address how simple it is to SEARCH FOR YOUR FUCKING QUESTION FIRST? if you cant find it on erowid, google, or whatever, fine; post your question. good. great. rad. i learned myself by searching and experience, not by asking every no-brainer question in the book about pot to a good many veterans(no im not). there are close to a million pages online about this topic alone.

"Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. Please take note of the last line [. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference].�*****Violating that will get a thread closed.*****"

"************But if you ask a question that has been asked within the same day and/or within two pages of the topics, then you will be closed/deleted.**************

culexus you said yourself "Finnaly(wow! howd you misspell this?) some changes!". i guess that was a bullshit suckup then? did you even read it? im the first to admit my own ignorance. luckily i dont have to here

[This message has been edited by LawlessZyklon (edited 11-24-2002).]
 #21 
Old 2002-11-24, 06:30
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: THC in your system

*clears throat*

Come on, now. 80% of this thread has been bullshit. Stop flaming the flamers. Two wrongs don't make a right, even though three rights make a left.

Even if you're only contributing anecdotal info, it's better than bitching about post counts and the like, okay?

I can't vouch for the validity of this, but it's something: http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_thc_calc.exe

This purports to calculate the concentration of THC metabolites in your system based on your smoking habits. I don't know if it works because I simply haven't taken that many drug tests. I have checked the software, and I'll certify it virus-free.
 #22 
Old 2002-11-24, 17:30
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: THC in your system

eh, that'd be correct if there were no variables that will get the thc out of your system... that and the fact that the "thc calc." gives you 8 days until you're clean (from one use) make it inaccurate.

Detection Period in Urine
Single Use : 48-72 hrs
Habitual Use : up to 12 weeks
[taken from erowid]

[the rest of these quotes are taken from erowid]


"The only way to extract THC from fat cells is to exercise (5.8).

Hyper saturating your body with fluids will dilute metabolites possibly below the 50 ng/mL threshold *but* creatinine levels are often tested, and will show that the sample has been diluted.

they may reject your sample on the basis of color alone. (diluted piss = clear)

Creatinine level: Eating red meat will boost creatinine levels

Color your sample yellow by taking 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B.

Diuretics make people urinate frequently. Coffee, cranberry juice, beer, iced tea, herbal tea, and Pepsi are all good diuretics. Grapes are known to be very good diuretics."
 #23 
Old 2002-11-24, 19:57
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: THC in your system

quote:
Originally posted by oicu812:
echinacia powder and cranberry juice will clean you out in a day. but like the man said, piss a lot and more water before you go


This one I get more tired of seeing than just about any other.

*Clears throat*

THERE NOTHING YOU CAN INTERNALLY THAT WILL CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF A PISS TEST!**

Sorry to shout, but sheesh. The reason any of those things allow you to pass is all in the instructions: [i.e.: drink lots of water].

Of course there's more to it than that, but that's the gist of it.

**: A certain unsubstantiated substance not withstanding - and that's only because I grew to respect the information from the source. However, all efforts to confirm were inconclusive at best.

Thus I am not saying what it was
 #24 
Old 2002-11-24, 20:36
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: THC in your system

quote:
Originally posted by CRaZyAmishMaN:
Hyper saturating your body with fluids will dilute metabolites possibly below the 50 ng/mL threshold *but* creatinine levels are often tested, and [b]will show that the sample has been diluted.

they may reject your sample on the basis of color alone. (diluted piss = clear)

Creatinine level: Eating red meat will boost creatinine levels

Color your sample yellow by taking 50 to 100 milligrams of vitamin B. [/B]


Not to wax enthusiastically, but that reply was, on the whole a brerath of badly needed fresh air in what had become an otherwise fetid thread.

However, I would like to add about Creatinine: This is a fairly recent development in drug testing - the latest salvo fired by the enemy [sort to speak in the battle to beat drug test/beat the way we beat the drug tests.

I first heard faint whispers of it 3 years ago. So it's not something that all testing labs use - yet.

The eat red meat part is true, as far as my research has indicated, but it should be mentioned that to boost your levels to higher than normal, which is what you want if you want a diluted urine sample to show a normal level, you should start eating the red meat some three or more days prior to taking the test.

Now there is one more method for raising your Creatinine levels: Sex.

Though both sources that mentioned it also said that it was unverified. However, in this case I'd reccomend doing it if you can as it sure the hell can't hurt [unless you want it to ].


quote:

Diuretics make people urinate frequently. Coffee, cranberry juice, beer, iced tea, herbal tea, and Pepsi are all good diuretics. Grapes are known to be very good diuretics."




My [quite extensive] experience has shown, at least for me, that coffee is far and away the best diuretic.
 #25 
Old 2002-11-24, 20:49
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: THC in your system

quote:
Originally posted by kronikus:
There was no fault in this thread, he asked a valid question. It's how you answer him that makes the thread go to shit. Sure he might be a newbie, but everyone was sometime. Why not help him out and give him the info he needs instead of flaming him?


AND

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
*clears throat*

Come on, now. 80% of this thread has been bullshit. Stop flaming the flamers. Two wrongs don't make a right, even though three rights make a left.

Even if you're only contributing anecdotal info, it's better than bitching about post counts and the like, okay?

I can't vouch for the validity of this, but it's something: http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_thc_calc.exe

This purports to calculate the concentration of THC metabolites in your system based on your smoking habits. I don't know if it works because I simply haven't taken that many drug tests. I have checked the software, and I'll certify it virus-free.



----------------

Either of you could have closed this puss-oozing thread.

It's cool though as a bit of real information grew out of the pile of sh*t.

However, I think it has finished producing anything useful enough to warrent looking through the real garbage for the real information.

So, by the Power of Three, I close this thread


[Ok, so I watch 'Charmed'; I like to watch Ms. Milano and her two friends....


And Rose Mcgowen and Hollie Marie Combs ain't too bad either

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-24-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics