About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-23, 02:54
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Ritalin Abuse

Ritalin. I've been under the assumption it can be abused. I don't plan on mixing it with baking soda or caffine so please don't mention it. I just wanna know how much (mgs) does it take for an average person to get all fucked up off of it. Since it may come up in the future, I'll go on and throw in there that I'm 120 lbs. I don't know if one can develop a tolerance to it, but nevertheless, it doesn't matter seein' as how I've never done it. I tried sniffin' 40 or 50 mgs (I forgot) today and it didn't really seem to do much for me.
Another thing I'd like to inquire about are those Concertaa. It seems Ritalin and Concerta are the exact same thing with exception of pill form. Concerta comes in these hard ass rock-for-pills pills. I've read other topics as to how to break them open. I'm just wonderin' if it's possible to abuse these in any fashion what-so-ever. Any input would be appriciated.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-23, 04:57
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

The most Ritalin I've ever used was 40mg at once. It was pretty nice. That's all I got.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-23, 09:00
WOOFERHEAD WOOFERHEAD is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

I heard 10-20mg is all you need first time.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-23, 15:58
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

for concerta,either chew them or smash them with a hammer before you take them to by-pass the time release as much as possible.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-23, 16:05
Alvarezz Alvarezz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

i dont do drugs.... but ive HEARD ;-) (even from my psychiatrist) that wat ur ass needs is focalin not ritalin... well u dont need it but fukin its 2x as potent, so ill tell you that doin like 12 of em is A LOT (i have 10mg ones) its only the (either right or left) isomer which has 99% of the methlyphenidate anyway so less cut...just be careful, from wat ive heard 12 is like 240mg of ritalin which should have been dangerous but i guess my friend who tried it is lucky lol... comedown is the worst thing ever... unless you mix with baking SODA not powder... i finally tried it like that and it makes it maddd easier... try to eat a lil too.. fruits and shit will help, if you really feel shitty smoke a bowl and if u wanna know what youll feel like just read this post again cause im at like T+1/2 hour lol :-p ahh fuck... still feel mostly like :-D :-D :-D :-D tho damn yo i got so much more shit i can say about this so dude if you really need to know, get AIM and instant message "The One Swift L" and i wont dissapoint you.. damn sorry this was long... i think
 #6 
Old 2002-11-23, 16:08
Alvarezz Alvarezz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

ehhh hope that rambling helped u... also, dont even try concerta, wont do shit trust me and youll never get more than 1 down cause the burn is worse than like straight baking soda and gasoline (i made that up) and fukin i know its time to call it quits with the rambling but i just wanna say that any good article ever written on heres seems that the dude bumped some rit or some add shit so... food for thought... ahh fuck now i need more just for the energy to rake leaves, i needa stop wit this.... fuckin no my friend needs to stop doin drugs cause i never touched ANY of that shit yall tlak about... ahhh peace
 #7 
Old 2002-11-23, 21:53
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

ritalin's not that great, and yes you do develop a tolerance.
I started out taking 20mg and it made me really talkative and motivated and whatnot, but also gave me the worst headaches. Then slowly, the headaches went away, the positive effects diminished, and I would just get really Weird and out of it and paranoid when I'd take ritalin. Even so, I'd still take at least 20mg a day. I'm in the process of quitting now...
Ritalin's different for everyone though... obviously due to the ADHD thing...
 #8 
Old 2002-11-23, 22:40
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

my first time was 10mgs it worked for me just fine although the come down is very shitee.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-25, 22:28
headcharge headcharge is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ritalin Abuse

20-40mg first try... 40-120 after about 3rd try.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics