About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-22, 21:29
OC40 OC40 is offline
Regular
 
Default QUCK need help fast!

alright i need to know the do's and donts of injecting OC's.. i basicly know what to do.. today i got a CLEAN needle.. and this will be my first time injecting.. what is your advice on this? and what should i be careful of? im thinking about doing it in my foot because its harder to see the hole.. any input would be gr8.. thanks guys
 #2 
Old 2002-11-22, 23:05
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

Make sure you soak it in alcohol.

Open your shirt [better yet, take it off].

Now, Inject straight into your heart.

And now, when somebody comes up with another new medicine[i/i] that will that might actually make life worth living for me and others like me,

There will be one less asshole abusing it for fun to the point that those of us who do need it are now deprived of it.

I hope you get some very very painful affliction some day, and find that there is a class of medicine that will greatly remove your pain - and then find out that you can't get it because too many people are using to make themselves plane stupid, and so live for years in agonizing debilitating, deforming, pain.

At that point remember me: I'll be there laughing my ass off.

[No, I ain't going to close it. What? and get accused of censorship?

No thanks, I've had enough accusations, put downs and let downs. and general 180 degree atrtitude from just 12 hours ago.

Amazing, ain't it? how such a seemingly small thing, like umm, oh say lack of confidence/support [i]communication
-hell, just call it being snubbed and f**k the rest. I dont even know why I am wasting my time trying to put into word whtI don't even f**king care about anymore.


[b]GOOD F**KING NIGHT
 #3 
Old 2002-11-23, 01:33
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

I don't see why people have to do pills. They are made to help people not for fun. OC40, find something else to do oxy is very addictive as you well know because you are shooting up. Just quit while your ahead.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-23, 01:47
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

quote:
Originally posted by punkrawkerstonershit:
I don't see why people have to do pills. They are made to help people not for fun. OC40, find something else to do oxy is very addictive as you well know because you are shooting up. Just quit while your ahead.


Naw, I say let him get hooked; he's going to anyway; hardly anybody listens to you when you try to save then a lifetime of grief and regrets, so I saw let them do it early so that, hopefully, they never get a chance to reproduce and all the sooner remove themselves too from the genepool.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-23, 02:04
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

You delete MY posts?! Meta, get a that head on straight. Your FLAMES are no better than mine. And my are not flames in this forum. Merely sardonic wit.

And don't mainline OC. IM, ok if you're a junky. Don't be a junky.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-23, 03:01
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

I don't suggest injecting anything. I never will. Sure, I'd fuck around with heroin if I had the oppurtunity but I'd never stick a needle in myself. If you want advice, look it up in some medical reference guide. You'd prolly have better luck finding useful information in some book than here where it seems people look down on that sorta thing.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-23, 03:27
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
You delete MY posts?! Meta, get a that head on straight. Your FLAMES are no better than mine. And my are not flames in this forum. Merely sardonic wit.

And don't mainline OC. IM, ok if you're a junky. Don't be a junky.




Whoa there horsy. Let's back that wagon train back up a mite.

Now unless I've loss even more brain cells than I thought, I've not deleted squat of yours.

In fact I haven't deleted anything that wasn't already closed for a time - unless it was mine.

I may have made a comment to your flame, but I try to respect mods even more than I try to respect most.

I agree: when properly provoked and in the right state of mind, I can't I can flame a wren off a Hippo's back at 85 paces too.

With me, though, it rarely happens that I'm in that state of mind.

I mean, when have ever see me go for the throat, as it were?

I just happen to be at a very low bi-polar hell that is still seeking it's bottom.

That is amplified by the lack of sleep I've had working all night two nights in a row to try and keep things going and hopefully improved.

Only to find out that the Boss apparently doesn't fancy what you're trying to do and instead of saying so - preferably through the privacy of e-mail - does all but dismisses you in public.

Man, I did the best I could on my own, given how long I've been a mod [or how long I stay one after tonight].

I was never told how to be a mod, no rules or nothing. Only my observation of other mods was my guide.

Even so, here�s a post tonight saying exactly what is expected of the mods.

That's the first time I've seen such a thing in all my time here [which isn't to deny the possibility].

Funny that it get's posted now, after the day and a half of me here solo.

If I was truly the paranoid type I'd
Add to that:

  • The time it took to pick not just one, but two new mods: less than two days; it took over a week between position opening and being elevated. Perhaps they were already 'on deck' sort to speak.


  • That there are two more mods. Why a third one again, why now?

  • A post announcing the new mods.: I wasn't announced [so what?]. I've never seen any new mod announced [doesn't mean it hasn't happened].

  • Not only won�t I announced, I wasn't even notified. I found out I was a mod when I saw a thread of congratulations. [So what?]

  • Announcement could been a vehicle for posting the other two
    items that it contained:

  • Mods rules [already talked about] and

  • The description of BLTC; Gee, didn't I post [b]the exact same thing the day before?. That right there felt like I was being told what I say has no meaning.[could just be my bi-polar telling me that]

  • I was told by others who preceded me that I should expect to be consulted; at least to give an opinion for the new one. I was never contacted at all. [so? I'm still too new perhaps to have a opinion of meaning, I'll grant that].

  • The apparent flood of people with less than 5 posts posting the most clich� of annoying and unacceptable and boarder line posts. It felt like either there was some one or someone�s out there creating new ID's and posting the crap, or I was being tested [That's paranoid].

    It all likely means naught, but have it all ride atop a abstraction layer of my bi-polar and you can see how I can take it as I did and what set me off.


    I have no idea why I'm telling you all this.
    Either you said the right thing to trigger it

    Or despite yourself, I still find you someone I respect and see a [please forgive the term] kindred soul due to your pain, emotional fun, and [not the least] geographic location.


    Sorry to bug you, I'm going home now.

    delete as you will mods.
  •  #8 
    Old 2002-11-23, 03:43
    Z3m Z3m is offline
    Regular
     
    Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

    Oh. Maybe I didn't post. I don't know. I'm a drunk.
     #9 
    Old 2002-11-23, 05:59
    kronikus kronikus is offline
    Regular
     
    Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

    Guh so much to discuss, not the right place to do it. It's starting to irratate me. Meta: please email me.
     #10 
    Old 2002-11-23, 07:29
    CulexuS CulexuS is offline
    Regular
     
    Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

    Meta. You have the right ideas but you havent been able to impliment them due to moron flamers and newbies posting shit that is useless but can easily be diturred by answering their stupid questions. As for new mods, I think we need atleast two mods. Im sure your having a very difficult time doing the moding on your own and most of us (with brains) can tell your stressed. Just find a suitable candidate to join you on the petastool that is modding. I wish you the best of luck in the next few days (I can see a revolution coming on) and I hope nothing bad befalls you or you mod hood.
     #11 
    Old 2002-11-24, 19:25
    subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
    Regular
     
    Default Re: QUCK need help fast!

    i by no means suggest or condone shooting OC but you asked so ill tell you. First of all if you have a tolerance you should only shoot 20mgs to start with even if you sniff or eat like 200 mgs a day. Heres how you do it.

    Get you 100cc insualin syringe. Draw 100 units of water into it. Next clean the oxy either peel the coating off or use the wet paper towel technique i have went over in this forum plenty of times. Now you should have a white oc, dont worry if there is still a lil coating in the prints youll be fine. Shoot the 5 units of water out of the syringe into a spoon with the oc. Next Cook the pill and stir it all up. Now draw the mixture up. You can either draw it through an unused ciggarette filter and risk cotton fever OR you can just draw it non filtered (this is probably the way to go) just make sure you dont have a bunch of big particles floating in the spoon. Now tie off and spike a vein.

    PS i have never shoot oxy and it has turned me into a real fn junky i can only imagine whered id be right now if i started using needles. Funny thing is now i have no oxy but i have needles wich will never get used .
     
    To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
     

    totse.com certificate signatures
     
     
    About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
    Hot Topics