|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-22, 03:20
|
phreejimmy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Special Brownies
I have a friend that kind of wants to use weed, but only if she doesn't have to smoke it. So I have two questions. 1. This would be her first time, and since one of the most common theories on why people don't get high their first time is because the don't really inhale enough, wouldn't having her eat a browny or two make sure she gets all the weed and more likly to get high? All she has to do is eat it, no slow deep breath, hold for as long as possible, exhale, repeat. She couldn't do that. It'd be more like: take short tiny breath, cough, and call it a day. 2. I live with my mom so I can't really take up much time in the kitchen putting herbs in brownies. So what's the quickest and/or easiest way to make special brownies. I've looked on the net, but all the recipies have me making canni-butter or whatever and then making brownies from scratch. How would I go about using one of those 5 min brownies in the microwave? You know what? 3. While I'm here, I'm actually pretty new to weed (I started the last sunday in September (bout a month and a half) and only smoked on six occasions) So how the hell do I know how much weed I'm getting? How much is an Ounce or an 1/8? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
|
|
#2
 2002-11-22, 03:26
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
just toss in ground up 'erb in there. 2 eighths is in my recipe...
depending on the density/bigness of the buds an eighth will fill a sandwich baggie 1 finger high. (point both "pointer fingers" at each other. voila!) (or you could get a scale...)
(don't bitch to anyone that gives you less... they'll tell you to fuck off, just find someone else)
ha! my friend's dad tells stories of 10 dollar 4 finger bags. HE got to measure HIS four fingers in the bag! KICKmotherfuckinASS!
|
|
#3
 2002-11-22, 03:32
|
phreejimmy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
Oh, and I guess I should ask this. And YES I know prices can vary drastically form town to town, but on average, how much should an 1/8 cost? I live in some suburb (but barely) town. And I'll probably be fine w/ not getting ripped off seeing as how I was friends with my dealers before I smoked or knew they sold.(:
|
|
#4
 2002-11-22, 04:18
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
ah, small towns blow!
i think an eighth around here's 40ish.
|
|
#5
 2002-11-22, 05:05
|
Kiafi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
You can make brownies with an 1/8th if you want, but its easier to use a 1/4.
I suggest taking some small dime sized nugs and making Leary biscuits. 2 Leary biscuits with fuck you up completely.
To make them, put a bit of peanut butter on 2 rits crackers, sprinkle the nug evenly on both, and then sandwhich them both together. Then wrap them in aluminum foil and bake them for 20 mins. LET THEM COOL. they'll be hot as hell. It doesnt seem like much, but that will fuuuuccckkk you up.
An 1/8th of the best shit I EVER had was $60, and that was insanely expensive. Unless it's kindbud, expect $30-40 for an eighth.
Have fun!
|
|
#6
 2002-11-22, 10:04
|
r0k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
25 for an eigth here
|
|
#7
 2002-11-22, 11:57
|
modega 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
One of the best things to do is to make a vaporizer. You won't be inhaling smoke, just the THC.
Get a lightbulb. Take the metal piece off. Put the bud inside the lightbulb. Get an empty 2-liter bottle. Poke a hole in it and put in a pen or something to suck through. Put the bulb in the top of the bottle where the soda comes out. Now, hold the lighter under the bulb heating the glass. And suck through the straw. This will allow you to suck in the invisible vapors.
This method also produces no smell so you can do it in your room.
|
|
#8
 2002-11-22, 12:58
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
quote: Originally posted by Kiafi:
An 1/8th of the best shit I EVER had was $60, and that was insanely expensive. Unless it's kindbud, expect $30-40 for an eighth.
Have fun!
Brother you ain't smoked squat then  I smoked stuff that was more that $60 1/8 back when you were still in diapersAs for cooking: don't just dump a bag in some batter - Blach! You ain't gonna do helping her get to like the stuff if she can't stand the taste. And don't let anyone fool you:[/b] It doesn't taste all that great - at best [Anyone who tells you it does will also tell you that getting a tattoo don't hurt: Buddy, I've got 4 or 5 [can't turn my head to see my arm] and brother they all bloody hurt! Be that as it may, I am really looking forward to number 5 [or 6]] Why do you think some people have invested so much time and effort in creating pot recopies? [You don't that kinda trouble with chocolate, do you?] The best [subjective, of course] is to make punna Don't remember if that's how it's spelled and it ain't in no spell checker  ]. and use that to make brownies - or about anything else. Just do a search and any reputable site on the subject will have the butter. I'll even get you started: Here's a forum to check out Cannabis Cuisine
|
|
#9
 2002-11-22, 18:02
|
ScrewThirdHeartbeat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
What is the easiest way to take the end off the lightbulb without breaking the glass? I just paid 50 for an 8th, good stuff
|
|
#10
 2002-11-24, 01:56
|
CRaZyAmishMaN 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
the easiest way is to find a lightbulb with a loose metal part...
i've heard of heating it...
i'd just get some (thick) gloves on and twist.
|
|
#11
 2002-11-24, 02:30
|
r0k 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
the first time i ever got high was from pot brownies my brother gave me one in sixth grade without me thinking it was a pot brownie and cause i had just ate a big big dinner and was overly stuff the brownine didnt kick in till about 4 or 5 hours later i was watching a niel young special with my mom(ever since i have loved niel young) and the brownie was just weed thrown in batter and i thought it tasted good but will just throwing weed in the batter work if you dont mind the taste cause i read that they have to be binded with fat or oil to be ingested and get high even though i got high from those other brownies im not sure if they did something different like melted butter with weed in it and then cooked the brownies or just threw in weed(the only way i know thats the way they made them i could see the pot along the sides when i asked about it they told me it was spices i mean i was in the sixth grade i didnt know better)
|
|
#12
 2002-11-24, 05:40
|
nebula8x 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
Because THC is soluble in Fat and Alcohol, you could try to buy a gram or so and get ahold of 2 small sample size booze bottles (the highest alchohol % available) split the weed and jam in with the alcohol. Let sit 2 weeks then drink & enjoy. Stolen booze from parents in little containers would work also, just make sure you give the THC time to leach out...
|
|
#13
 2002-11-24, 13:20
|
Doug-44 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Special Brownies
quote: Originally posted by phreejimmy: I have a friend that kind of wants to use weed, but only if she doesn't have to smoke it. So I have two questions. 1. This would be her first time, and since one of the most common theories on why people don't get high their first time is because the don't really inhale enough, wouldn't having her eat a browny or two make sure she gets all the weed and more likly to get high? All she has to do is eat it, no slow deep breath, hold for as long as possible, exhale, repeat. She couldn't do that. It'd be more like: take short tiny breath, cough, and call it a day. 2. I live with my mom so I can't really take up much time in the kitchen putting herbs in brownies. So what's the quickest and/or easiest way to make special brownies. I've looked on the net, but all the recipies have me making canni-butter or whatever and then making brownies from scratch. How would I go about using one of those 5 min brownies in the microwave? You know what? 3. While I'm here, I'm actually pretty new to weed (I started the last sunday in September (bout a month and a half) and only smoked on six occasions) So how the hell do I know how much weed I'm getting? How much is an Ounce or an 1/8? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
your freinds a pussy "i want to try weed but i dont want to have to smoke it like everyone else"......
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|