About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:14
Canibusizgod74 Canibusizgod74 is offline
Regular
 
Default Comments About The Drought In Southeastern Michigan

For the past two or three months there has been a severe drought in the Detroit Metropolitan Area (Where I reside). Dimes are being sold in nickle bags in the larger cities and in the tiny assed country bumpkin city that I live in, they are attempting to sell one gram of moderate-quality Marijuana for approximately twenty to thirty dollars (I'm not bullshitting, people are actually paying that price out here for weed, but I'd rather just drive three cities over and buy a nickle for ten bucks). The FBI/DEA (I forgot which one) has even put a billboard on I696(I believe) saying "You think it's dry now? Wait until December"... what kind of bullshit is this? Why don't they stop worring about the harmless drug marijuana, and more about cocaine, crack, heroin etc. etc.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Tha Bee 420 AKA Canibusizgod74
 #2 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:41
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Comments About The Drought In Southeastern Michigan

Buy a cheap hydroponic kit. You can smoke some and what you dot smoke sell. And if it is that expensive you can make some could money.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:26
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Comments About The Drought In Southeastern Michigan

did you see this billboard?
we'd all really appreciate a picture...
(i'll search for the old thread about this)

*found that quick...
weed signs

[This message has been edited by CRaZyAmishMaN (edited 11-22-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:33
Canibusizgod74 Canibusizgod74 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Comments About The Drought In Southeastern Michigan

Sure I'm going out of town Friday, and on the way back Sunday I'll snap a few photos of it with my digital camera.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:50
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Comments About The Drought In Southeastern Michigan

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!

weed sign myth

like junglist said: "we'll prove that site wrong together."

 #6 
Old 2002-11-23, 01:14
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Comments About The Drought In Southeastern Michigan

Man that sucks for you. In good old Connecticut I can buy an ounce of reg for 60. Red hairs are about 100 per ounce. I would go crazy if someone tried to sell me i gram of Mex for 20-30$. If you are really desperate grow.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-23, 01:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Comments About The Drought In Southeastern Michigan

Yes. Sucks for you.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics