About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:48
Old Sammy Old Sammy is offline
Regular
 
Default Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

I was reading another post about AMT and there was a link to Erowid and I was reading up on the 'research' chemicals. I was just wondering where you get drugs like AMT and 5-Meo-(insert rest of drug here). Thanks in advance.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-22, 00:53
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

Whats your email address? ill send you a site
 #3 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:08
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

Have you ordered from these folks before? I'd also like to get some research chems but a lot of the sites seem kind of shady to me. If you have and know they're reliable, send me some mail at tds7ef3w001@sneakemail.com

{Not that this will make much difference to you, Beatmeofficer, But you've earned Metaphysicist's Award for Due Caution ,

Not to mention 5 'Respect Points'.

I thought I was the only one around here who uses sneakmail.


Bra-
. -Vo
. }


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-22-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:17
Canibusizgod74 Canibusizgod74 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

I, too, am also intrested in any websites that sell "research" chemicals. Specifically 5-MeO-DMT.

My e-mail is canibusizgod74@cs.com

Thank you very much.

-Tha Bee 420 AKA Canibusizgod74
 #5 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:30
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

(i'm ashamed...)

i'd also like a reputable source, if you don't mind.

the e-mail's in my profile...
Phatdude73@aol.com

[This message has been edited by CRaZyAmishMaN (edited 11-22-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:57
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

itsdave693@cs.com

i'll trade you a good salvia source, if you need one.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-22, 03:04
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

I'd be willing to trade a good yage source for a good dxm source.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-22, 03:28
antibody antibody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

Would someone PLEASE send me some suppliers. I'm interested in 5-MeO-DiPT. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The fact that I just found a couple of sites doping a search of my own makes me awfully suspicious of you.

Of course, odds are you're just lazy.

Either way, might I suggest that a post like this with the ink on your registration card still wet, ain't the best of starts here}


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-22-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-11-22, 03:29
antibody antibody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

Oh, my email fathed1017@yahoo.com thanks again.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-22, 03:37
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

Cheers for the link, twerpsie.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-22, 06:51
Neiztsche Neiztsche is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

I send a few of you regulars a present.

Be careful who you give vendors to. There are definately narcs around here.

 #12 
Old 2002-11-22, 13:25
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Where can you Get "research" type chemicals?

I agree 100%

In fact, maybe it's just the early morning hour, but this thread is giving me some bad vibes [No, that doesn't now make me a vibrator
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics