About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-21, 22:07
Cheech832 Cheech832 is offline
Regular
 
Default I have an important question for any person that knows various ways to get high!

What are some household ways to get high? Like things everybody would have around the house? I'm a bit of a novice drug user, besides weed, so be thorough. Please help me in my quest to get fucked up!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-21, 22:16
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an important question for any person that knows various ways to get high!

Drinking Draino will fuck you up real well.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-21, 22:19
punkrawkerstonershit punkrawkerstonershit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have an important question for any person that knows various ways to get high!

Yea man! Drano's the shit! Go out and get some it will be an interesting expirience.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-21, 22:28
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I have an important question for any person that knows various ways to get high!

{Ok, somebody's playing with me here:

The first couple of posts I go to check happen to be among the top 10 clich� ways to annoy a regular here....

And this ones from someone with 1 post?

Please: A little more originality couldn't hurt, could it?}

*sound of a game show buzzer*

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics