About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-21, 15:31
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

Ok.. I got fucked by the cops the other day. I got busted for underage drinking in a friends dorm. They asked to look in my room for more alcohol. I said fine cuz i didnt have any in there. Instead the fuckers found 4 ritalin pills that I forgot I had. Now I have to explain to my coach why I had them (im in an ncaa sport and ritalin is a banned substance) what should I tell him? thanks alot
 #2 
Old 2002-11-21, 16:17
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

ritalin is not illegal, just tell your coach you have add, and you need ritalin to belp you do your homeowork and shit... wtf are they gonna do ? just play smart
 #3 
Old 2002-11-21, 16:20
bsquared bsquared is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

Yeah but I dont have a script for it...
 #4 
Old 2002-11-21, 16:38
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

I am anti-sports, but I would suggest just telling him that they are vitamins.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-21, 16:57
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

quote:
Originally posted by pink spid3r:
I am anti-sports, but I would suggest just telling him that they are vitamins.


That would work if he was a really stupid glue-sniffer. You should just fake ADD and tell him your doc gave them to you a long time ago.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-21, 17:10
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

If you have a friend that has ADD get him to cover for you. Say he was over at your house and went to tke his medication and the bottle spilled. You both picked up all you could find. Later, after he had left, you found three more and set them aside for him cuz you know how expensive prescriptions are and dint wanna throw them away. Good luck
 #7 
Old 2002-11-21, 18:35
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

it depends on what you're already told the cops & ur coach. if they know that it's ritalin, but don't know jack shit else, then GreaterEvil made a good call. but if you even implied or in any way indicated that the ritalin was yours, you may have to cough up a scrip.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-21, 23:53
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: A fuckin dilemma... Please Help

I would say that unless you have a friend with a script don't tell them you do .

Never say something you can't follow through on.

If they don't have any [direct] reason to think they're yours you tell them:Nothing

Yup, not a damn thing.

It a damn site better than lying and then having to not only remember what you said, but you'll always have to come up with more to fill the wholes in the first lie.

There's not too many who can do that well [though I've personally met one who could; thaat boy could talk the tits off Christina Ricci - no, don't ask ].

Backing up...

If you don't say anything - or deny any knowledge of them then the burden of proof is on them to prove that they're yours or that you did know about them.

If you must say something try to use as much truth as possible - it's easier to keep things straight if you do: the truth's easier to remember.

Do you get a lot of different people even stopping for a second?

If so, tell them that and that it could belong to any of 150 people.

Was your room cleaned up much from the previous tenant?

say they must have been there since you moved in.

Bottom line: unless they can directly say that it's yours: deny, deny, deny.


I almost forgot;

[Make sure you don't have anything in your system first, then], if they keep pressing you, turn on the offensive:

Get indignant: Demand that they give a piss test, telling them you will expect a written letter of apology from each offender to go into your permanent file.

Remember: The best defense is a good offense


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-22-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics