About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-21, 04:42
zoso zoso is offline
Regular
 
Default whats a good additive to opium?

these days, i can opium anytime, and i was wondering, what is the best "additive", or something to get the high much better. ive smoked it alone before and it wasnt all that great, it just made me happy. ive also smoked it with pot and it was pretty good.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-21, 05:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whats a good additive to opium?

If you can opium anytime, are you stupid?

*proudly kills the spirit Junglist left this forum for*
 #3 
Old 2002-11-21, 07:08
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: whats a good additive to opium?

The few times I smoked opium I smoked it with weed, it made for a great yet simple combo, give it a whirl!

-GreaterEvil
 #4 
Old 2002-11-21, 10:58
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: whats a good additive to opium?

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
If you can opium anytime, are you stupid?

*proudly kills the spirit Junglist left this forum for*



Yes, well, as I said before I was made Mod, during the last exodus, I'm too old and stubborn to let newbie crap [or crap of any variety] run me off a place that I've come to enjoy quite a lot, and have put time and effort into. Nope.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics