About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-20, 20:30
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default WeeHee score!!

I got the best deal today 10 vicoden es's 5 vicoden regular and two tylenol 3's for fuckn 30 bucks!

So im definately going to extract the shit! Are you just suppose to let whats in the coffee filter dry and thats the hydro?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-20, 20:40
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WeeHee score!!

thought u were kickin the painkillers sub?
 #3 
Old 2002-11-20, 21:01
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WeeHee score!!

coudlnt resist huh? 30 bucks, i wouldnt.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-20, 21:14
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WeeHee score!!

hydro is weak as shit. i can take like 10 and still not get "fucked up". i just feel a lil buzzed.

but anyways, you do the cold water thing right...then pour the shit trough the coffee filter and the stuff that comes out (cloudy water) is the hydro.
then let some water evaporate, and mix it with kool-aid. i did that and i couldn't taste any hydro at all.

 #5 
Old 2002-11-21, 01:13
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: WeeHee score!!

I'll say this much: If you think $30 is great. Whoa! I feel for ya.


Now, I'm gonna start counting...

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-21-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-11-21, 03:22
Mista Piccolo Mista Piccolo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WeeHee score!!

My friend just picked up like 28 codiene from his grandma's house (she was throwing them out. They were nearly brand new!). We can't use them though, because shit is getting sketch and we're working hard enough as it is to get the THC out of our systems for a possible drug testing. Once everything's cooled off though, it's to the extracticator they go!
 #7 
Old 2002-11-21, 11:15
Methadoneman Methadoneman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WeeHee score!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by subvertpunk:
[B]I got the best deal today 10 vicoden es's 5 vicoden regular and two tylenol 3's for fuckn 30 bucks!

I am glad you think you got the best deal of the day, cause I can call a Dr. and get 50 of hydrocodone 10mg pills for about 40 dollars, cause they are 10mg pills. It's really easy to call an Oral Surgeon on a Fri and give a fake name, and when the dentist calls you back, tell him you seen the other Dr. and you where supposed to get an extraction on MON. or whenever they open(Do your research)and say I have some penicillan left, but I don't have anymore of those pain things he gave me, (Act dumb like you can't pronounce them) and me 7/10 I will score a good 10-30 from any oral surgeon Dentist. It's really that easy. Just have to do your homework. As long as you have a phone book, and a brain, you can get them for practically nothing.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-21, 12:26
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WeeHee score!!

30 bucks?! Wow I never knew how much those are worth... I am sitting on 600 T3's and about 50 vicoden regulars. I supose I should unload them. I usualy horde my pills thats why I have 600 T3's.
Sheesh and to think I used to give 20 of em to people for free, no prob. Makes ya think...

[This message has been edited by CulexuS (edited 11-21-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics