About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-20, 20:14
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default why was my topic closed?

My smugglin' topic was closed.....why? maybe it could have been posted in the bad ideas forum..but there are alot of dumber tpoics that are left alone? Meta posted..." Unless I'm mistaken, this topic is among those proscribed here.
So I am closing it.

Junglist >> If I'm wrong, and this isn't proscribed, please either open it back up or let me know and I'll open it back up......Thanx

What does this mean? please open it back up or move it to the bad ideas forum thanx
 #2 
Old 2002-11-20, 21:00
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why was my topic closed?

this will proablly we closed too.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-20, 21:15
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: why was my topic closed?

i think it should have been left open.

but my vote doesn't count for shit.

 #4 
Old 2002-11-21, 01:11
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: why was my topic closed?

It mean that when you signed up as a member here there were a set of rules that you had to agree to before you could post.

Most people just seem to hit 'I Agree' to anything without ever reading it.

Boy, will they be shocked when somebody comes looking for their liver, because they agreed to donate it when it was needed - regardless of if they were finished with it or not

I seemed to recall that what you posted was against the rules that we all agreed to. And if I was wrong I was wrong, which why I told Junglist to open it back if I was.

If anyone else wants to show me I'm wrong, just quote the relevant rule and I'll be happy to open it back up.....

I'm not one to close something based solely on my personal opinion.


Though there may come a time when I do

I guess it all depend on how offended I get
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics