About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:07
Silence Silence is offline
Regular
 
Default Question about sleeping pills

I was wondering if i could get high on 1 mg per pill of oxepam and if i could how much would i need and what would the effects be?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:10
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

It's a low-grade benzodiazepine. You can get a buzz of it. Benzo's to me, personally, get me hyperactive, I do chores, or do things I would normally procrastinate on, etc.

But you haven't told me the milligram. If I assume ten milligram, go ahead and take 6 of them, asuming you're 150-160lbs. Benzodiazepines just supercharge GABA, a natural nuerotransmitter, your brain produces naturally, to calm anxiety, or to induce sleep. The one you have is one of the weakest.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:16
Silence Silence is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

I did actually specify the dosage...its 1 millgram per pill...
 #4 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:21
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

well then your gona have to take like 80
 #5 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:21
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

Missed that, I'da take 10-15 of them. http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic3/oxazepam_ids.htm
 #6 
Old 2002-11-20, 03:37
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

quote:
Originally posted by Lokil:
It's a low-grade benzodiazepine. You can get a buzz of it. Benzo's to me, personally, get me hyperactive, I do chores, or do things I would normally procrastinate on


Cool, so I'm not a freak. My roomate had some benzos, oxazepam I think, and I railed up 6 of them. He thought I should go to the hospital, I just kept on cleaning the kitcken and told him to fuck off.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-21, 01:34
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

Why the flying fuck did you rail them?
 #8 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:23
silencer silencer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

Nice screen name...now everyone will think I'm you and you're me.

Just don't get us flamed, please
 #9 
Old 2002-11-21, 12:43
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

You shouldnt bother to rail them. You are just getting the drip and its a waste. Crush them up and take that oraly. Parachute it or somthing. Dont rail it!
 #10 
Old 2002-11-21, 17:03
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

Exactly.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:46
ravenox ravenox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

uh humor me, im new to drugs, what is rail and parachute, i deducted tat its ways of taking the pills.... but.... explain? thanks
 #12 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:55
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

rail is grind up and snort... insnufflate

parachute is grind up and put in a little bit of napkin or rolling paper so you don't get the time delay of breaking down the pill but you also don't get the gross flavour...

or so I believe....
 #13 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:18
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

quote:
parachute is grind up and put in a little bit of napkin or rolling paper so you don't get the time delay of breaking down the pill but you also don't get the gross flavour...


and you swallow this (sorry, i could see where some confusion may be...)

ewww, pill flavor!
 #14 
Old 2002-11-22, 03:00
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

heh, i assume u've never chewed up a pill.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-22, 03:20
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

if there's one taste i can't stand...
 #16 
Old 2002-11-22, 20:54
ardene ardene is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question about sleeping pills

yep pill is disgusting and thanks people i didnt know what parachuteing wa either
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics