About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-19, 19:58
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default resin

Yesterday night I was really hurtin for a buzz. So, instead of breaking out the pinesol and a rag, I decided to clean my bong. I got a good 3 bowls worth of resin which I smoked in my pipe. Man, was I ever fucked. the only thing is, it's not the same kind of high, and I kind of felt like a lousy pothead. What do you people think about smoking resin?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-19, 20:49
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

Moron.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-19, 21:39
LordJugz LordJugz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

Sit down Aternipuss. Its funny, cause i did the same thing last night. I was pretty fucked up, i didnt smoke 3 bowls though, maybe half, but then again my tolerance is pretty low. I spaced out for a half an hour looking at the White Cap visualization for winamp. Then I had this craving for kit kats, now the bags gone =(
 #4 
Old 2002-11-19, 21:56
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

i duno anyone who breaks out the pinesol and rag for a buzz is ussually a moron, i just take offence when i hear about people huffing, a good friend of mine is basically permantly retarted from huffing paint.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-19, 22:23
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: resin

can he talk?
 #6 
Old 2002-11-19, 22:47
FortyOunces FortyOunces is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

he can talk he is just significantly alot dumber then before he started like a big lack in common sense like he will do stupid stupid shit now ex: kicked in some door to a lexus truck, then tried to run away from the cops, with one shoe on, then tried to fight the cops, then tried to jump out over the seat while handcuffed, tried to fight back when they again tried restraining him, got sprayed in the face with pepper spray. 2.) got arrested for walking around pathmark taking whippits and throwwing the cans on the floor, like 20+ whippits 3.) inviting coke heads to my house, showing them into my garage 4.)escaping from rehab upstate NY and running 28 miles the wrong direction 5.) trading a 300$ watch for a pack of cigarttes 6.) taking out 2000$ out his moms bank account and gave it to a coke head to get e pills 7.)which he got about 50 pills and gave them out to people while rolling i could go on but this is the kinda shit you do with a paint damaged brain.this is all within the past six months there are stupider things he has done i just cant remember and it all started after he started huffing he was fine sober or completly wasted before that.

[This message has been edited by FortyOunces (edited 11-19-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:16
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

quote:
Originally posted by LordJugz:
Sit down Aternipuss. Its funny, cause i did the same thing last night. I was pretty fucked up, i didnt smoke 3 bowls though, maybe half, but then again my tolerance is pretty low. I spaced out for a half an hour looking at the White Cap visualization for winamp. Then I had this craving for kit kats, now the bags gone =(


what are White cap visualizations for winamp?
 #8 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:18
Kinky_Chronic_420 Kinky_Chronic_420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

Yea resin can be ok if you have enuf of it to get you fucked up, and as long as you dont smoke any shit weed, which i doubt anyone on here does, but i can give you an ok lighter high and is good if for some odd reason you cant get anybud or can only get like 5$ worth and want more.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-21, 00:15
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: resin

Aternimus you dumb ass, the pinesol remark was a joke. How hard is that to see. Don't be bringin your negative attitude into my threads. You sound a load your mom should've swallowed.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-21, 00:59
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: resin

Damnitalltohell!

That's twice in less than a week that I've been made to realize how old I am.

When I read about the pinesol & rag my first thought was that he was going to clean the bong but instead thought to smoke the resin.

Then when FortyOunces said he takes offense and such, I was ready to tell him to mellow out that the gut was just going to clean, not huff...


Then I re-read everything...
And felt every of the 39 years I have.

Major Boo!

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-21-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:53
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

quote:
Originally posted by Kinky_Chronic_420:
Yea resin can be ok if you have enuf of it to get you fucked up, and as long as you dont smoke any shit weed, which i doubt anyone on here does, but i can give you an ok lighter high and is good if for some odd reason you cant get anybud or can only get like 5$ worth and want more.


HAHAHA! Yeah, I'm sure 75% of the little kewls smoke schwagg.

 #12 
Old 2002-11-21, 11:54
ryanthemeister ryanthemeister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: resin

Just a quick note. The stuff that you scrape out of your bong or your pipe is not resin. It is actually oil. (Which is Class A in the UK)

***The more you know...***
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics