About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-19, 16:05
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

I was offered a choice by my doctor either to take 5ml injections of fentanyl or to wear a fentanyl pad. What good is a pad? Can it be abused in any way? In any case I think I'd rather take the needle
 #2 
Old 2002-11-19, 17:30
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

you can cut open the pad and dab some on a q-tip and suave your nose. The problem is you can only use little bits at a time andd its a big waste of a duragesic.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-19, 19:58
t3knology t3knology is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

or, you could just put on multiple pads at once

fetanyl is one awfully stong painkiller

i would suggest the pads, but thats mostly because i would never inject anything
 #4 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:26
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

I recently got a prescription for fenatyl and codeine and I took so much, my eyes were blood red for three days straight.

I'd go with the pads.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-21, 07:14
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

If you go for the patch, get the 100 mic patch, and take it with crushed OC. So far, it has given me the best nod of non injectable opiates.I would go for the 5 ml. injections though...only drawback is fentanyl's short acting analgesia when injected.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-21, 08:33
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

Now nobody take this personally, but

How the f**k do you guys get something as strong as that, while I can't even get bleeding Vics**?

I'm really going to have to learn how to make a web site, or find some way to post pictures.

That way those here can see and then tell me if it's all in my head, or if I do obviously look like I'm in constant pain.

Again - nothing personal: I'm happy for you that you are getting something for your pain.

[I still have to wonder, though: just how much pain can you really have if you're talking about abusing the meds.

Nobody I've ever met who has serious pain ever gives more than just a psssing thought to that.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-21, 12:37
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

Poor Meta. You should come to canada, it is pritty easy to get pain meds off doctors here (vancouver). I get methadone for a pinched never and I only had to wait for a month to get it. Even if you didnt get the meds if you came here I'd hook you up with some good pain killers kuz I dont like methadone so I dont take the amount they tell me to so I have lots of extra .
 #8 
Old 2002-11-21, 20:25
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

In the end I ended up with 4 80mg's OC's a day and 4 MSir's 30mg's each for 'breakthrough" pains. That MSir is trully a lovely thing. Much better then that fucking Dilaudid I have been taking for the past 6 months
 #9 
Old 2002-11-21, 23:40
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Fentanyl Injections or the pad?

quote:
Originally posted by djnickysnowdawn:
Much better then that fucking Dilaudid I have been taking for the past 6 months


...He says, giving the knife another twist in his side....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics