About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-19, 15:08
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Poop is on drugs!

About a hour ago i returned from the oral suregon. About three weeks ago i took a chunk out of one of my wisdom teeth. I had that very same tooth extracted.

I'm on lortab's..... ooohhhh... lol this is the first time i've ever in my twenty four years have been prescribed a pain killer.

Qty 20.. no refills remaining.. 7.5MG tabs. Recommended dosage = 1 ever 4 hrs as needed for pain..

Guess i'll take two
 #2 
Old 2002-11-19, 15:20
cocaloca cocaloca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

lucky bastard
 #3 
Old 2002-11-19, 16:41
smokey_Mic_pot smokey_Mic_pot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

fucking retard
 #4 
Old 2002-11-19, 17:21
ExtazyBoy ExtazyBoy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

quote:
Originally posted by smokey_Mic_pot:
fucking retard


go huff some paint son
grow up
 #5 
Old 2002-11-19, 18:56
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

Fucking sweet...

Yeah, I went to the oral surgeon to have my wisdom teeth pulled just a few weeks ago and they shot me up with Diazepam(sp?) and gave me 30 Vic ES's...

I'm amazingly stoned/drunk now so sorry for rambling.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-19, 20:35
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

lol it's cool, this is my reward for staying away from any hard or soft drug for the longest time. Man i barely even drink anymore. Now i only have to overcome the evil tobacco.

The lortabs upset my stomach a bit. But that was remedied by taking a couple tums.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-19, 22:25
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

would you ever smoke weed poop?
 #8 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:29
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

Close this post.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-20, 18:14
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

what the hell!

i went and had mine removed and i didn't get shit. my dentist was like the pain won't be too bad.

motherfucking dentist.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-20, 19:15
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

quote:
would you ever smoke weed poop?


I have before, a long time ago. I just never really liked it. I might smoke some herbage again later on in life. But i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Although when i retire, i'm going to be smoking out on a daily basis. Old man, high as fuck, hoppin in my cadi and going to the golf course to play 18 with some friends just blazin it up on the way lol.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-20, 20:00
Tazer Daddy Tazer Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

ya like that old guy in the movie "road trip" you know the grandpa with the boner. that tokes up with his dog. and then the dog starts talking to him.

<--this has been another pointless post-->
<-----ignore my incoherant ramblings----->
 #12 
Old 2002-11-20, 22:39
LawlessZyklon LawlessZyklon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poop is on drugs!

goddamnit alcohol IS a drug
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics