About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-18, 19:14
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Shit what happened to this months wages?

How much do you spend each week on your drug of choice.

I think about some of the things I could have brought with all that money, when you sit and stare at all the finished paper wraps and cling film wraps, bottles, rizla packets,cig packets,lying on your floor.

I usually spend about �70 a week on drugs mostly MJ and beer though. We usually buy a load of class A's for celebrations

But then you can't put a price on the experiences and fun you have with your friends when your trashed

 #2 
Old 2002-11-18, 19:21
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

hm, the most i've spent is probably ~$50 a week for a month or two in the summer...

and i've just bought a $90 fourth...
ah, i've been clean so long, there's nothing like a blunt to break abstinence...
 #3 
Old 2002-11-18, 20:09
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

Hell, i've been known to spend over $100 a day for 2 weeks straight on various drugs and booze. And i'm not even addicted to anything. But then again, at the time I was making insane amounts of money.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-18, 22:35
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

I guess when I start counting how much money I spend on drugs by the *day*, I know I'm spending too much.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-18, 22:40
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

I dont spend too much in my opinion as the only drug I buy is weed. A good $40 will usually last me a wek. Tack an extra $20 on and I can make it last two.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-18, 22:42
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

I don't drink that much, but when i do i don't really mind parting with a little bit of cash, plus i usually have something stored for later (right now i have a 5th of rum, and about 1/3 of a 5th of Tequilla). I smoke weed more though. I try to limit myself to spending about $20 a week on weed only. It's kind of funny, i usually buy about a twomp each week, and i usually finish it in about 4 days, then just don't smoke (or smoke if someone else wants to smoke me out) for the other 3 days of the week, hehe. It's not that big of a money problem though because i make that amount of money in 2 hours at my job, and i usually work about 6 hours per week, so i'm still making a lot of money.

~meaty

[This message has been edited by TheMeatPirate (edited 11-18-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:04
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

No point in answering this one.

I know I won't be believed, so no point getting all worked up over it....
 #8 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:04
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

now i spend about 50 a week on weed.

maybe 50 every 2 weeks on coke.

and maybe another 40-60 other drugs that come my way every 2 or 3 weeks.

back in the day id spend around 50 for weed and around 40 for acid. so 90 a week then.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:10
culinaryoverlord culinaryoverlord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

Booze $200/ week
Weed $20/ week
I rarely do anything else but if you averaged it out it would be about $5 a week.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:20
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

Wow... Shit like this really makes me sit back and thin; "Damn, you're fucked!" On a good week I'll spend about $1050 on coke and another $240 on methamphetamine, add to that about a 1/4 oz of freebie weed and maybe a handfull of Vicodin.

 #11 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:25
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

quote:
Originally posted by culinaryoverlord:
Booze $200/ week



i really want to know what you buy. cause i know if i had 200 bucks to spend on alcohol a week i would definately spend it on weed instead.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:33
OC40 OC40 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

hmm.. let me think.. probily about 40 - 80$ a week on OC's.. and my friends give me beer and pot.. so eh not too much.. but having no job i am ALWAYS broke wich really sucks and gets me really depressed.. im gonne get off this board now.. thanks guys.. lol
 #13 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:34
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

quote:
Originally posted by 40ozTOfreedom:
[B]now i spend about 50 a week on weed.

maybe 50 every 2 weeks on coke.

B]


me too
 #14 
Old 2002-11-19, 07:27
The pharmacist The pharmacist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

Well my oxycontin script costs $250 a month.
My xanax bars $25 a month. Phenergan $22.00.
Fentanyl patches $ 450. Mango, or haze x NL5
$350. an oz. So if you do the math, I would say $250 to $300 a week, but If I indulge in other products like acid or ice it could go to $500. Damn..Thank god for medical insurance, without it I could only afford the illegal drugs.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-20, 11:38
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

I spend nothing a week. I go to this place and pick up my bud. Cornzornoplat and I usually but like 5 grams of KB for like 60 dollars or so. We have a nice hook up. I then sell 2 or 3 of the grams for 20 a piece and make my money back and have 2 grams left for me
 #16 
Old 2002-11-20, 12:22
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Shit what happened to this months wages?

quote:
Originally posted by Aternimus:
Wow... Shit like this really makes me sit back and thin; "Damn, you're fucked!" On a good week I'll spend about $1050 on coke and another $240 on methamphetamine, add to that about a 1/4 oz of freebie weed and maybe a handfull of Vicodin.




And just what kind of work do you do that you net over $5500.00 a month?


And please try to make it at least somewhat believable

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-20-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics