About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-17, 21:30
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default mirror fun

something really fun to do when your high,is stare in a mirror for a few minutes, if youre totallly smacked you will start to see shit .....this weekend I was smoking on some chronic K.B in modega's car,This shit was so good Modega was smacked off my shotguns! anyways I started staring in the car mirror and started to trip, I saw myself grow sideburns and alot of hair on my face then I turned into a wolfman! I also saw my dad staring back at me in the mirror...It was also freaky because it was dark outside and the only light was on the side of the mirror, so it looked like my face was just floating in the dark...but the scariest thing of all was when I flipped the mirror up I could still see a floating image of my head, it was projecting in front of me morphing and distorting in weird ways, even when I closed my eyes ...I could still see it, Modega said I started freakin out and screaming and shit......either this shit was laced or i smoked a lttle too much...cause I was trippin my ballz off!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-11-17, 22:11
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

this is old news.

its a lot better with oxy.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-17, 22:14
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

40oz, you have 420 posts, nice job man
 #4 
Old 2002-11-17, 22:34
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

it's called mirror gazing and it works even when you're straight...if you stare long enough.
you can actually stare at other people and see shit too.

[This message has been edited by psycho0_1 (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-11-18, 00:01
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: mirror fun

yeah that is fun. i remember one time at my friends i was in his bathroom for 5 minutes just trying to figure out how a mirror works. but a good mirror scene is in Requiem For A Dream.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-18, 00:16
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

Mirrors are the trippiest thing when on shrooms because you start looking at yourself and oh i dunnno, just try it!
 #7 
Old 2002-11-18, 01:24
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

Looking into mirrors on LSD is a bad idea.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-18, 02:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

I find that opiates, psilocybin, and a black mirror (a piece of glass with black behind it or a pool of water in a dark bowl) to be the best way to envision thought and future happenings.

Also, a reflective mirror in the dark is a good way to see demons.

I don't recomend you try either.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-18, 03:15
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: mirror fun

quote:
Originally posted by Bongman:
Looking into mirrors on LSD is a bad idea.


Thank you

I've had to bring more than one person back from the personal hell the fall into.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-18, 03:22
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

I've looked at mirrors while trippin on mushrooms with no real adverse effect; is it much worse on acid?
 #11 
Old 2002-11-18, 15:22
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

I have infact heard from other sources that starting at a mirror in the dark when you are sober lets you see things that you normally can not. Such as spirits on the astral plane. Can anyone else confirm this happening to them?
 #12 
Old 2002-11-18, 18:37
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

quote:
Originally posted by AvatarofPower:
I've looked at mirrors while trippin on mushrooms with no real adverse effect; is it much worse on acid?


It depends, what did you see in the mirror on shrooms?
 #13 
Old 2002-11-18, 20:36
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

{I have infact heard from other sources that starting at a mirror in the dark when you are sober lets you see things that you normally can not. Such as spirits on the astral plane. Can anyone else confirm this happening to them?}

Shut up Modega....I hate you
 #14 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:31
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mirror fun

'Morror gazing' is an old divination technique.

Personally, I don't feel that it does anything more than unlock your unconcious into the waking world. If you see ghosts or the future, that's most likely not what it is.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics