About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-17, 04:34
skankinmadhatter skankinmadhatter is offline
Regular
 
Default Eating Magic Mushrooms

I am going to trip on some magic mushrooms tonight and it is my first time. I am just wondering how I should consume them. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

 #2 
Old 2002-11-17, 05:00
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

Eat them. That would be my opinion, however I haven't done mushrooms or any other hallucinogen(sp?) yet either (would be a bad idea currently) so I can't really give the best opinion.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-17, 08:05
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

Chew them as much as you can and then hold them under your tounge for as long as you can. swallow.
I find this technique effective.
If you (any of you) don't like the taste you should stop being a pussy.
I love the taste of shrooms and a good pussy.

*stops to think about pussy*
*smiles*
 #4 
Old 2002-11-17, 09:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

I'm just glad shrooms and pussy don't taste anything alike.

I'll take the pussy, thank you. I'm a little tired of eating things I'm not emotionaly attatched to.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-17, 20:58
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

If you've got the good indoor grown shit, then it will taste good. Just eat them and wash down with liquid of your choice. They taste good, man.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-18, 01:25
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

Ok, I'll try it again. go to this site http://www.shroomery.org/dosageandingestion.php?View=recipes and you will find a ton of mush recipies, but I advise you dont use the ones that require actualy cooking as heat destroys the psycho-active chemicals that you crave so much Happy tripping

P.S. Meta: sorry about the double post, like I said, I had just woke up and cognative thought was barely there as my coffee was still brewing. I would have edited my post had I thought about it. Sorry

-GreaterEvil

[This message has been edited by GreaterEvil (edited 11-18-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-11-18, 02:51
Billowz Billowz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

Obviously eating is approriate in this situation. I would suggest chewing them thoroughly (To a dust or fine ground up material in your mouth) then swallowing every last drop of them for more mind-blowing goodness.

I'm not sure what kind of mushies you guys get, but the ones I've had taste GROSS! Well probably due to the fact that I don't like the taste of most any mushroom. Although when it comes to the magic kind I'm more than happy to goble them down .
 #8 
Old 2002-11-18, 03:39
Rezurrektur Rezurrektur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

as i recall i think erowid says the better and longer you chew/hold in mouth the faster the affects come on


and i personally love the taste of shrooms
 #9 
Old 2002-11-18, 03:52
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I'll take the pussy, thank you. I'm a little tired of eating things I'm not emotionaly attatched to.


I'm emotionaly attached to both.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-18, 04:27
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Eating Magic Mushrooms

The best description of the taste of 'shrooms is like that of dirty socks.

One thing I've found that helps kill the taste - even if you want to chew over and over - Eat a slice of a good sweet orange with it.

I'm not sure, but I suspect that the citric acid helps neutralize the crappy taste.

quote:
Originally posted by GreaterEvil:
P.S. Meta: sorry about the double post, like I said, I had just woke up and cognative thought was barely there as my coffee was still brewing. I would have edited my post had I thought about it. Sorry


No harm; no foul

That's why I didn't make it too smart-ass and such.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics