About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-16, 23:17
nw freak nw freak is offline
Regular
 
Default time delay of nutmeg

Is there anything I can take with it to speed up the absorbtion.I remeber taking it once on a Fri. and it took till Sat. to kick in.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-17, 00:52
heyitsmysn heyitsmysn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

ok for one nutmeg is stupid to try and get high off of.u should just go and get a dime bag for $10 and get a good high.if u want to be stupid and do legal shit try smoking those lipton ice tea mixes my friend says they're really good and get u hyper.but just go and get some weed
 #3 
Old 2002-11-17, 01:56
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

maybe. I forget the chemical name, I think its called DMSO, it makes chemicals get absorbed by your body extreamly quickly, but I don't know where you could get any. I remember a science expiriment where you mix the DMSO in with lemon juice and if you touch the liquid, you can taste lemons. pretty weird. Which nutmeg, I understand it takes 6 - 8 hours to kick in.

-GreaterEvil
 #4 
Old 2002-11-17, 02:05
laerif laerif is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

DMSO sounds amazing, never heard of it, would be cool to have your feet in a pool of lemon juice+DMSO and take a bong or something nice n refreshing. seriously any thoughts on if that would work?
-
lae
 #5 
Old 2002-11-17, 15:40
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

DMSO, is short for Dimethyl sulfoxide.

It has a unique ability to enhance the penetration of biologically active substances when these are applied to living tissue.

A little more simply stated: it can be used as a vehicle for medications because it allows them to be absorbed into the body through the skin.

It's use for that, though, was nixed by the FDA back in '65 or so due to suspected adverse effects.

Can you imagine, though, mixing some with some liquid acid, then painting on the toilet seats of the local police station?

I could


[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-11-17, 18:10
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

A bunch of power hungry men running around high on acid with guns? *shudders*

Actually that'd be seriously cool.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-17, 22:52
nw freak nw freak is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

quote:
Originally posted by heyitsmysn:
ok for one nutmeg is stupid to try and get high off of.u should just go and get a dime bag for $10 and get a good high.if u want to be stupid and do legal shit try smoking those lipton ice tea mixes my friend says they're really good and get u hyper.but just go and get some weed

I might get a drug test,pot stays in your system too long and those drinks that flush it out are too costly!
 #8 
Old 2002-11-18, 08:58
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

I dont get it meta, you put flame bait on the blotter art post but not on this?
And especially after his last post
haha seems odd to me
 #9 
Old 2002-11-18, 09:15
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

quote:
Originally posted by -SpeedStar-:
I dont get it meta, you put flame bait on the blotter art post but not on this?
And especially after his last post
haha seems odd to me



Well, I spent a good amount of time writing that reply that asked how Zoloft almost killed me.

I did see this.

The choice isn't really as arbitrary as it may seem on the surface.

See, I don't want to label the first post of a topic right away, because I don't want my opinion to set the tone for the thread - unless I'm making a legit reply - because I got to keep reminding myself that what may seem an inane and stupid question to me co9uld very well be a valid question to someone who doesn't have 20+ years experience under their belt.

So I try to see what direction the thread will take first.

The acid blotter post seemd to be getting only flaming replies.

This one, on the other hand, was redeemed when the subject turned to DSMO.

Does that make sense enough to you?

Of course, any post besides the first is fair game
 #10 
Old 2002-11-18, 22:33
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: time delay of nutmeg

quote:
Originally posted by heyitsmysn:
ok for one nutmeg is stupid to try and get high off of.u should just go and get a dime bag for $10 and get a good high.if u want to be stupid and do legal shit try smoking those lipton ice tea mixes my friend says they're really good and get u hyper.but just go and get some weed


Though I agree nutmeg is stupid [too high risk for too little high] I think somethign that is equally as stupid is you bashing legal highs. Believe it or not my friend many very powerful and very enjoyable drugs are legal.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics