About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-16, 13:58
ChemShady ChemShady is offline
Regular
 
Default Proper dosage for Pure Meth and CAT

Hi. I was wondering if anyone here could suggest a "safe" dosage for very pure Meth, and the "safe" dosage for very pure CAT? This would be for someone who has never done these particular drugs, and unless other drugs cotributed to it, there should be no tolerance build up for either of these. Thanks.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-17, 03:06
Aternimus Aternimus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Proper dosage for Pure Meth and CAT

For me it was about 100mg (or .1g). I also weigh 180, so you might not want to do that much your first time. CAT however, I haven't yet had the chance to do.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-17, 05:26
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Proper dosage for Pure Meth and CAT

In my experience, which at 20+ years is no trivial thing, that question doesn�t have a set, easily stated answer.

It�s not something like acid, where you can emphatically, empirically state an answer in terms of mics. Or any type of pill where you can give an answer in terms of number of pills and such.

Of course I�m sure to get a lot of rebuttals to this argument.

So I�ll try to be a little more clear, but � I�ll tell you now � I�m finding this one very hard to put into words, which will amuse certain people to no end .

When you say �safe dose�, I assume that you mean not just a level which won�t kill you, but one that won�t have you thinking you took too much: a level that will give a good ride.

And I just can�t give you an empirical answer.

Again using acid as an example, I would say that between 200 and 599 mics would be a good trip [when I took acid it was; I don�t know about today: From the last two experiences I had with it back in 96, I would say they must consider 50 to 100 mics a good trip]

It is more like pot, where you buy, say, an 1/8 bag, which you smoke out of. You can�t, though, give any particular dose used when you smoke.

Meth is like that. You buy, say � gram bag, from which you will use to make lines [if snorting], foils � or pipes [if you are smoking], and so on. You can�t really state how much is in any single line or foil or such.

So, given all of that, I can tell you that [even with very high quality meth] you could probably do that whole � gram bag yourself and be ok.

That�s because you aren�t very likely to do it all at once [unless you are shooting it. In that case, there is nothing I can do to help you since you would either be suicidal or just plane stupid. Not stupid for shooting per se � though I do think shooting anything anytime isn�t too bright, but that�s just me � No, I mean if you choose to shoot your first time , that would make you stupid, in my book.

Just do a line [or foil, or pipe, etc.] at a time, give some time before you do the next. You will know when you�ve had enough.

I imagine that the same would apply to cat, though with no direct - or indirect � experience I can�t say for sure.

I hope this helps.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-17, 15:38
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Proper dosage for Pure Meth and CAT

Even snorting a half gram in one line probably wouldn't kill you. I wouldn't recommend doing more than a quarter at a time though.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics