About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-16, 02:09
Tchort Tchort is offline
Regular
 
Default mixing pharm. amphetamines

I'm curious as to what the effects would be by mixing different pharmacutical (sp?) amphetamines. Dexedrine, Concerta, Ritalin, Desoxyn, and Adderal are all available to me at $0.10 per mg. Since in order of potency it goes Concerta/Ritalin-Adderal-Desoxyn-Dexedrine, would mixing any of these brands make another more potent? My friend *tm* wants to sell them in 40-60mg capsuls instead of a bunch of smaller dose pills, what would be the best combination of mgs per brand, or what two brands, would be most effective? Remember my friend *tm* is trying to make a little profit on each dose sold.

I've heard that alkaloids in baking soda combines with ritalin and whatnot *shakes head* I hate to ask but is there any truth to that?
Well, while I'm on that topic are there any chemicals to mix with amphetamines to create the effect of greater potency?

Thanks.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-16, 02:56
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mixing pharm. amphetamines

Alkaloids in baking soda? I guess there /could/ be alkaloids in there...

Stim + stim = more stim.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-16, 03:38
Tazer Daddy Tazer Daddy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mixing pharm. amphetamines

meth with shrooms is always fun
 #4 
Old 2002-11-16, 06:19
dopeman420 dopeman420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mixing pharm. amphetamines

just thought i'd point out that desoxyn, being methamphetamine, is far more potent than dexedrine, the mediocre dextroamphetamine.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-29, 05:11
Jurist Jurist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: mixing pharm. amphetamines

I know this post is rather late and it may have been answered in another thread but baking soda is a great potentiator for adderall. I take 30mg Adderall XR which I remove from the capsule, crush up, and stuff back into the gelcap. I also fill another gelcap of the same size with baking soda and swallow them both. Works like a charm - but make sure you have an EMPTY STOMACH.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics