|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-11-20, 13:49
|
Methadoneman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
I take 120mg of meth daily, what else can make me high?
First of all, I will say that I did use what you mentioned a few times, and to tell you the truth, like you said, you have to go out and cop, then you don't know the quality of it, and stand the risk of getting caught. And it's a lot of B/S, on the other hand, getting a hold of pills, well to me anyway is a lot easier and safer, and at least you know exactly what you are getting, rather then getting something off the street in a bag. So, that is how I feel about that. I mean I liked it when I did a few at once, actually I loved it, but that is my problem, and I know it is a problem I love OPIODS, and if I would stay on that, I would either be dead, jail, or in some re-hab, cause your tolerance gets higher and higher. I used to eat 40 5mgs percocets in a day. That is insane, and not even be high? That would suck just to be normal, have to start off by taking ten right off the bat. That is why I went on the Methadone Program, so I wouldn't have to call in Scripts, or write them, but actually I never did that  ! Well, thanks for your input, I don't want anything I post to get locked or screwed up in any way, since I just found this cool site, and don't want to start any trouble. I would prefer if I do or say anything wrong, for someone to tell me, my email is posted. I love opiods so much they flagged me from the hospital, I used to go there on a regular basis for my three times a week shot of demerol, for migraines, and that is what I suffer from, and that is how I got hooked on pain pills,7 years ago I didn't know shit about pills, now I feel as I have learned a good bit, and it's funny sometimes to just listen to people talk about pills and sometimes they have no idea, and I don't go out of my way to make them look bad. Me personally I just like to learn, the more information I can learn the better. I am in NJ, it's cold here, I couldn't even order the poppies and plant them in my garden for looks, unless I guess I wait until the spring. And I have no idea what to do when I get them, or how to extract, or which ones to get. But I have a good amount of time to learn, and hopefully I will come off the methadone soon, I am dropping my dose now. I want off this shit, but I don't want to get out of control again, and I most likely will. Well, I have been going on too long, sorry for that, MethadoneMan
|
|
#2
 2002-11-20, 17:02
|
leet0x 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I take 120mg of meth daily, what else can make me high?
Does anyone know a place where you can purchase salvia with a mail order? I cannot use a credit card, and using the mailbox is fine.
|
|
#3
 2002-11-20, 17:21
|
Methadoneman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I take 120mg of meth daily, what else can make me high?
quote: Originally posted by leet0x: Does anyone know a place where you can purchase salvia with a mail order? I cannot use a credit card, and using the mailbox is fine.
If you read through all the threads you will see that someone already mentioned it. So good luck on your journey to finding it without a credit card that is my main problem I would prefer money order.
|
|
#4
 2002-11-20, 17:51
|
tommjoad 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I take 120mg of meth daily, what else can make me high?
Are you sure you're being dosed correctly? Sometimes the feeling that "you just wanna get high" masks the fact that you need a higher dose. 120 mgs of methadone would kill some people, but with your history and tolerance (as you have related here), it isn't really surprising. Is there a dose cap in your state? I know people who have been up to 150-160 mg per day. Just a thought, tomm
|
|
#5
 2002-11-20, 17:57
|
Old Sammy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I take 120mg of meth daily, what else can make me high?
Please close this gay topic, hes received enough responses
|
|
#6
 2002-11-20, 20:31
|
Methadoneman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I take 120mg of meth daily, what else can make me high?
quote: Originally posted by Old Sammy: Please close this gay topic, hes received enough responses
Well there old Sammy, if you feel that this topic is gay, why are you even responding to it? Just move on like the arrow suggests. I didn't post this for it to go on but it did, so what is the problem with that? Don't like it, don't read it!
|
|
#7
 2002-11-20, 20:40
|
Methadoneman 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: I take 120mg of meth daily, what else can make me high?
quote: Originally posted by tommjoad: Are you sure you're being dosed correctly? Sometimes the feeling that "you just wanna get high" masks the fact that you need a higher dose. 120 mgs of methadone would kill some people, but with your history and tolerance (as you have related here), it isn't really surprising. Is there a dose cap in your state? I know people who have been up to 150-160 mg per day. Just a thought, tomm
I know people that are one 220 but it doesn't matter how much you are on it won't get you high, I wan't to come off of it anyway, getting to be too expensive and I just want to be normal without being on it.I am not aware of any dose cap in this state, but I am going down that's all I know. Then when I am rid of it, maybe I'll try some poppie receipes then, for when I have a cold!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|