About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-15, 20:38
BloodySyringe BloodySyringe is offline
Regular
 
Default LSD + Amphetamine

anyone know the effects of the two combined?
or say I took a 20mg time-released Adderall, and then took 2 drops of LSD about 5.5 hours later. would the adderall affect the trip at all?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-15, 21:23
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: LSD + Amphetamine

No, the acid would take over.

I've read that speed can add to acid tolerance [like the way you need to take way more to get the same effect if you dose again with in a few days of dosing: well, speed can do that to a certain extent, too - or so I've read; I never tested it].
 #3 
Old 2002-11-15, 22:45
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD + Amphetamine

I like mixing them the speed gets rid of the fatigue i tend to get on acid.

I have seen people wig out on speed and acid, always think they've fucked up their heads. seen it several times
 #4 
Old 2002-11-16, 13:26
frontalobe frontalobe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD + Amphetamine

real acid has a speedy effect anyway due to its molecular structure if u use amph aswell u really are asking or trouble-ne way i dont approve of acid it has fucke too many peoples heads up- human society as a hole tried it in the 60/70's and didn,t get verry far (just became illegal) and for good reasons too

{This post has been rated FI: Faulty Information}

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-11-17, 02:40
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD + Amphetamine

Fuck that, acid is good. Just as with any substance, misuse causes bad things.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-17, 15:47
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD + Amphetamine

Acid doesn't fuck your head up!

I've got a degree in Mechanical Engineering, and a badass job. I've probably done more acid than anyone on this site (except maybe meta).
 #7 
Old 2002-11-17, 16:05
adihash adihash is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: LSD + Amphetamine

Abusing most things messes you up, Acid is a good drug maybe theres so little because the C.I.A don't want people experiencing those things
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics