About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-15, 15:11
djnickysnowdawn djnickysnowdawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Your Worst Withdrawal

Mine was after 2 years of 8 - 10 mg's of Xanax/Klonopin a day. I woke up at night and deicded that I had turned into a frog. All I had to do was squat and jump around. Scared the fucking shit out of my sister and mother. The second worst was from 2 1/2 years of Dilaudid/Heroin/Demerol/Fentanyl/MSContin/OC: I felt like there were isects crawling under my skin which made it impossible to relax and sit/lay still
 #2 
Old 2002-11-15, 18:04
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

Vomit and loose stool for almost a week. Never eating anything and even a sip of water had me running to the toilet.

Lost a job and failed two classes thanks to it.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-15, 20:50
kosmo2000 kosmo2000 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

Alcohol withdrawal- terrible insomnia for a week. When I did get to sleep for a few hours it was interspersed with nightmares and sweating. The second night I hallucinated a rat running around on the bed while I writhed around in fear and my heart was doing like 200bpm. Scared the shit out of me.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-15, 22:38
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

heh, here we go. This would have to be about 10 on my shit o meter. Well im dopesick, i got so fuckn busted over stealin oxys finally. I lost my job yesterday most likely cuz a junkie is a non dependable person. Then today i went to go have my car smoged and it didnt fucking pass i need $600 bucks, yet i only have 300 and no fn job! On top of it all i have no pot or benzos so im sick and in so much fucking pain my head feels like its gonna pop off! sorry for this rant, i just got back from the auto store and am pissed off.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-15, 22:41
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

alcohol detox was horrible
 #6 
Old 2002-11-15, 23:22
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

subvert, im just curious, how old are you?
 #7 
Old 2002-11-15, 23:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

Subvert, read my previous post and don't complain about headaches.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-16, 00:52
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

z3m, oh trust me i have had my share of shitting and throwing up. im only on day 1 though, day 2 is always the biggest bitch, i will probably really have the stomach problems tommrow, i havent even shit in two weeks man. But seriously i have had the sickness worse before when i didnt ween down. really i was just bitching about all the other shit on top of it.

grungy im 18.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-16, 05:41
bigreddave363 bigreddave363 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

ive never had a withdrawal as ive never been addicted to anything nor have i wanted to step near anything that was labeled as addictive, especially opiates, they just dont cut it for me, i dont like feelin tired, but this is my first time rollin and it is so awesome, and it is gonna suck comin down probably, i got such a strong pill, my friends were sayin how it was twice as good as the @'s(up til these bombs rolled around they were the best anyone had, my one friend had to eat 2 @'s to roll har and he said he ate one of these and was rollin like he ate 4 @')im feelin so awesome right now
 #10 
Old 2002-11-16, 07:57
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

quote:
Originally posted by skroat:
alcohol detox was horrible



I know you're going to hate me for this, maybe even not believe, butI've got family & friends who can back this up:

When I qwuit drinking it was one day drinking as always, that night I dumped whatever was left in the house and didn't touch another drop for more than 5 years.

No pain.

No trouble at all.

I drank very heavily from 18 to 27.


The last 5 or so years I drank about 1/5 of vodka a night, or more [Yet I was most always able to get up and make it to work; probably because I never fully sobered up, I'll bet ]

I quit, about 12 years ago. And though for the most part I don't drink anymore, I can if I want to, no problem.

I think I wasn't alcoholic, just a very heavy drinker.

Oh - my secret to quitting?

After going to a Doctor for a general sick feeling that wouldn't go away I was told that I had hepatitus caused by alcohol consumption. That if I kept at my current rate I had about 5 years to live.


I quit.


But I know I'm an exception to most rules.

That's not a brag, just an observation. It works against me more than half the time.

[I'm not though, going to tell about the two times I had to quit opiates; I think it could dispirit [or is it 'despirit'?] subvertpunk , and all the others who think that quitting opiates needs to be an ordeal.]

[This message has been edited by Reverand Robb (edited 11-16-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-11-17, 15:52
skroat skroat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

You're lucky.

You're story sounds almost identical to mine except for the lack of withdrawal.

 #12 
Old 2002-11-17, 17:44
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

quote:
Originally posted by subvertpunk:

grungy im 18.



Damn, I'm only 17 myself and have only done black rock opium twice or so. I have no clue how you managed so many connections to opiates, I guess its just who you are, where you are and when. I just could never imagine myself being able to get half the shit you have, most people I'd talk to wouldnt even recognize the names.

 #13 
Old 2002-11-17, 17:55
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

quote:
Originally posted by grungymagician:
Damn, I'm only 17 myself and have only done black rock opium twice or so. I have no clue how you managed so many connections to opiates, I guess its just who you are, where you are and when. I just could never imagine myself being able to get half the shit you have, most people I'd talk to wouldnt even recognize the names.





Am I correct in assuming that you consider it a bad thing that you can't get all what he does and that you've only done black opium [which I suspect could have been black tar; despite the name tar is often like a rock]?

And would I then be correct in further assuming that, given the opportunity, you'd go ahead and do opiates?


 #14 
Old 2002-11-17, 18:41
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

Yes your lucky you havent done what i have. Seriously i was fine as a chipper using darvocets twice a month two years ago! I wish oxys would have never came into my life. My advice to you is if you ever do have a good reliable source DONT USE IT! If you like opiates thats fine but dont turn yourself into an addict! The only way i was a chipper at first was lack of a 'hook up'. Also my town isn't flowing with opiates or anything (ive never seen any form of herion in my life ) i just know alot of chronic payne people.
 #15 
Old 2002-11-17, 19:39
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

quote:
Originally posted by bigreddave363:
ive never had a withdrawal as ive never been addicted to anything nor have i wanted to step near anything that was labeled as addictive, especially opiates, they just dont cut it for me, i dont like feelin tired, but this is my first time rollin and it is so awesome, and it is gonna suck comin down probably, i got such a strong pill, my friends were sayin how it was twice as good as the @'s(up til these bombs rolled around they were the best anyone had, my one friend had to eat 2 @'s to roll har and he said he ate one of these and was rollin like he ate 4 @')im feelin so awesome right now


E-mail will fuck your shit up.

 #16 
Old 2002-11-17, 22:47
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:

Am I correct in assuming that you consider it a [i]bad thing

And would I then be correct in further assuming that, given the opportunity, you'd go ahead and do opiates?





No I dont consider it a bad thing, I am fully aware of the potiential opiates can have to fuck your life up. I was just shocked how young subvert is especially when you factor in how much he uses opiates. How did you get into opiates subvert? And at what point did you lose control of things, like what opiates were you doing that got you carried away and reliant on them? Sorry, I hope you dont feel like I'm interregating you, I'm just curious.

Meta, honestly yes I will *TRY* pretty much any opiate that I could get my hands on. Its more like whatever came across my way, I wouldn't go very much out of my way for opiates. I know how much you say they are an awful thing to use and how you have had a ton of experience of friends with opiates and habituation. Believe me though, I would seriously watch myself when screwing around with them, I'm just the kind of person that wants to experience everything for myself and therefore I feel the urge to try it. Just was with nurmeg, I KNEW it was dumb and a shitty high, but with all the talk of nutmeg on totse, I had to see for myself, even when I was positive the nutmeg would suck, I had to do it. Although I wouldn't shoot up. But yeah, despite the fact I'm very well aware of the dangers of opiates, I'd still have to try SOME of them once if I have the oppurtunity. Of course there are certain circumstances, I would get them from a trusted source. Meta, I know how much you inform many totse members of opiates b/c many of us are ignorant and do not realize how serious opiates are. And I hope you dont feel like what you say is useless since people like me dont follow your advice. I condsider it very much so, I now am much more catious with them, like I said though, its just a personal thing with me to have to see about them for myself.

But opiates dont intrest me that much, I'm going to try to get a script for adderall, or some sort of amphetaimine. As far as drugs go, I'm a ton more intrested in pyscedelics (sp) I just scored 12 hits of acid!! I'm so so happy, most of you guys know how hard it is to find. I'm gonna take 4 hits my first time. They are a medium potency. And you meta, are the Acid king of knowledge. My only problem with the acid is that I'm probally going to have to be outside for a good amount of time to avoid parents (yeah it sucks I'm young and it sounds pathetic, but you gotta do what you gotta do). I have really cool forest peserve to be in, but I guess I need some ideas and somewhere else I can go to have some other fun, and maybe somewhere to warm up at. If you increase your dose of acid, will the duration increase a significant amount or just the intensity? Erowid says in about 8 hours I'll be getting back to reality. Does that sound correct with the 4 hits I'm going to take?


[This message has been edited by grungymagician (edited 11-17-2002).]

[This message has been edited by grungymagician (edited 11-18-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-11-17, 23:07
AvatarofPower AvatarofPower is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

You lucky man, you... I've been waiting around for some acid to fall into my lap up in Montreal without any real luck... If you haven't tripped on *anything* before, 4 hits might be a little dicey...

As far as setting goes, though... just be somewhere warm, because you won't really notice it when you start getting super-cold... it could be bad news...
 #18 
Old 2002-11-18, 00:32
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Your Worst Withdrawal

Well i got into them about two years ago. I started with darvocet, my mom had a script for minor payne and she hardly ever used them (preferred pot). I started using them becuase they were more convient than smoking a bowl some times. It was all cool then it started to get out of control pretty much the begenning of this year, i started eating alot of vicoden and norco, never really got to addicted physically but i used a hell of a lot. Then when OC40's came into my house i tried to resist knowing the addiction factor and my moms real need for them, thats when i started living my life around a chemical. Ya not to intresting of a story just a kid who wanted to get high conviently and lost control along the way.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics