About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-15, 04:10
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Hydrocodone extraction

How would i Extract Hydrocodone to get the pain killer crap out of their? Im going to be trying some this weekend and im just wondering if i should take the time to figure out how to extract it or just not worry about it. Any suggestions?
 #2 
Old 2002-11-19, 03:18
mbliz mbliz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

I don't know about extraction, but I wouldnt worry about taking the pills whole.
Generaly for those types of pills a small dose will get you fucked up without worrying about the pain killer. Unless you take it frequently & form a high tolerance, Generaly the other drugs mixed with hydrocodone are the same thing in asprin,tylenol or ibprofin.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-19, 05:20
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

Pain killers are pretty nasty, they ruled me for awhile. I've tried the cold, warm and hot water extracts for hydrocodone and APAP and it doesn't work. I've only found that it works on codine.

Later
 #4 
Old 2002-11-19, 05:23
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

Uh, In other words, I beleive you're pretty much fucked on an extraction issue. :P.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-19, 07:10
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

wow that blows ass! tommrow im gonna go out and buy 10 vicoden i was going to extract the apap out of them so i could use all 50mg's at once . Does any of the apap extract in your experince? I mean what 500 mg x 10 is 5grams thats a lethal dose, ive been that high with apap levels before but i dont wanna ruin the buzz with apap sickness! This is kind of my farewell to opiates and i want to make it as enjoyable as possibe (wish i had access to somethin besides hydro =\). This better be my farewell!! im not even 100% done with physicall withdrawal and i wanna get high again.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-19, 15:25
cocaloca cocaloca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

what about cold water extraction?, I have done it with hydrocodone, I just repeated the steps a few times. I am sure I still got some apap but not as much. as far as a lethal dose I'd wanna say it you shouldn't take more than 4000 mg of apap a day, but I think it is bull shit because I use to eat darvects, like 8 or 9 at a time and they have 650 apap, and it did not bother me. I mean thats not saying my liver is shot to hell now
 #7 
Old 2002-11-19, 17:27
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

I know what you mean.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-19, 23:37
royall royall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

What is apap? I thought the only thing aside from hydrocodone in vicodin was acetaminophen.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-19, 23:57
ballin on a budget ballin on a budget is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

APAP is acinominaphen(i know that spelling is fucked...).its just abbreviated pretty much,the label on any painkiller cut with APAP uses those initials,i think. its just easier to fit on a little bottle than the full name,i think.theres another name for it used in europe and canada i believe,but i cant think of it at the moment...
 #10 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

1) Grind up the Vicodin.

2) Shake it up with ICE cold water.

3) Pour it through a coffee filter.

4) Evaporate the water for the goods.

:-) Thanks acidmelt.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:17
Poindexter Poindexter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

make the water as cold as possible, shit man smash up some icecubes that throw those in as well, the colder the water the less APAP will come through the extract.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:35
subvertpunk subvertpunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

heh, well i guess my hook up ran outa vicoden anyways, but the kid has like a billion diffrent pills so hes gonna sell me some coedine and hydracoedine, should extract fine. I just hope theres enough to give me a buzz. I went to a narcotic converter and figured out that like 250mgs of coediene is like 30mgs of oxycodone! i just hope there like 30MG pills or over or else it just aint gonna cut it. How much coedine does it take to give most of you non abusers a high? Seriously no macho lies.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-20, 00:57
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

90mgs.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-20, 18:19
40ozTOfreedom 40ozTOfreedom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

i posted this like 5 days ago so you should read that one.

anyways, my hydrocodone experience was lame. i took about 50mg, and it sucked. i barely felt shit. so i guess do more or it will suck ass.

and also, use the cold water extration. (same as codeine extraction)
 #15 
Old 2002-11-20, 18:19
Crispy311 Crispy311 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

I'm curious as to whether or not the extraction methods mentioned here would work for oxycodone. I got some percocets and would mind just takin' pure oxycodone. I know I should just get some OCs, but I'm workin' on it.
 #16 
Old 2002-11-21, 02:19
RejectJC RejectJC is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hydrocodone extraction

thanks for all your replys guys ill try the cold water idea and see if it works on my hydrocodone pills.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics